New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18898 (20H1) - May 15 Insider

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 42,093
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #30

    swarfega said: View Post
    It's strange why it needs two goes.
    I intend to use WUA to put 1903 on 1809, for just that reason.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 17,511
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #31

    Update looking fine for now. Went smooth on two systems.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. Steven Campoli's Avatar
    Posts : 600
    Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit
       #32

    Updated without any issues...hey guys can you tell me if your store live tile is working? Mine is not for some reason
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 17,511
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #33

    Steven Campoli said: View Post
    Updated without any issues...hey guys can you tell me if your store live tile is working? Mine is not for some reason
    Same here. It's steady since... couple of days?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    #34

    Steven Campoli said: View Post
    Updated without any issues...hey guys can you tell me if your store live tile is working? Mine is not for some reason
    Mine is working. I have just checked it out.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. Steven Campoli's Avatar
    Posts : 600
    Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit
       #35

    IronZorg89 said: View Post
    Mine is working. I have just checked it out.
    Would you know how I can make it work again?
    I re registered the store apps..turn tile on...in store setting have it set to on...what controls this?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    #36

    Steven Campoli said: View Post
    Would you know how I can make it work again?
    I re registered the store apps..turn tile on...in store setting have it set to on...what controls this?
    I would try to reset the Store Cache first:

    How to Clear and Reset the Store Cache in Windows 10:
    Clear and Reset Store Cache in Windows 10
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Steven Campoli's Avatar
    Posts : 600
    Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit
       #37

    IronZorg89 said: View Post
    I would try to reset the Store Cache first:

    How to Clear and Reset the Store Cache in Windows 10:
    Clear and Reset Store Cache in Windows 10
    Thanks followed it but still no dice
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #38

    Steven Campoli said: View Post
    Thanks followed it but still no dice
    Another trick I have learned is to right-click on it and change the size from whatever it was before (Small, medium..) and then change back to as it was. See if that helps.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. Steven Campoli's Avatar
    Posts : 600
    Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit
       #39

    IronZorg89 said: View Post
    Another trick I have learned is to right-click on it and change the size from whatever it was before (Small, medium..) and then change back to as it was. See if that helps.
    Wow it's driving me crazy.. I do t want a have to clean install for a tile...tried but didn't work lol, it stays the same.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 5/8: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18894 (20H1) - May 8 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18890 | Windows Experience Blog 1123634850601111552 1123634531469127680
UPDATE 5/15: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18898 (20H1) - May 10 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18895 | Windows Experience Blog 1126895321764618241
UPDATE 5/10: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18895 (20H1) - May 10 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18894 | Windows Experience Blog 1126171085559422976 1126170933612302337
UPDATE 5/1: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18890 (20H1) - May 1 Insider - Windows 10 Forums Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 | Windows Experience Blog See also:
UPDATE 4/25: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18885 (20H1) - April 26 Insider - Windows 10 Forums Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18875 | Windows Experience Blog 1116023647578148864 1116024531947147265
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:39.
Find Us