New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18898 (20H1) - May 15 Insider

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 489
    Windows 10
       #120

    bordi said:
    I keep getting this warning
    Does anyone know if it’s a virus or something wrong with windows?
    Looks like malware to me.
      My Computer

  2. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 15,246
    10 Home x64 (1909) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #121

    bordi said:
    I keep getting this warning
    Does anyone know if it’s a virus or something wrong with windows?
    Appears to be a known scam, as they say in this thread...


    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...c-38996a87d327


    Do NOT click on the UPDATE button in the message, that will install malware.
      My Computers

  3. bordi's Avatar
    Posts : 562
    Latest Preview Build
       #122

    OilerNut said:
    Looks like malware to me.
    I’ve checked with Hitman Pro and Zemana.AntiMalware but they can’t find anything
      My Computer

  4. IronZorg89's Avatar
    Posts : 1,665
    Windows 10 pro x64-bit
       #123

    bordi said:
    I keep getting this warning
    Does anyone know if it’s a virus or something wrong with windows?
    It is not Virus or Malware, but if you follow the instructions you will definitely get a payload. In cases like these, I always rolled back to the most recent system image backup before these messages started to show, just to be safe.
    Last edited by IronZorg89; 20 May 2019 at 18:15.
      My Computers

  5. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 15,429
    Windows 10
       #124

    I think I have met with success! (*knock on wood*)

    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18898 (20H1) - May 15-000918.png

    And, a Logitech firmware update has, hopefully, cured the longstanding audio problem! 🤞
      My Computer

  6. bordi's Avatar
    Posts : 562
    Latest Preview Build
       #125

    Bree said:
    Appears to be a known scam, as they say in this thread...


    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...c-38996a87d327


    Do NOT click on the UPDATE button in the message, that will install malware.
    Thanks mate I didn’t see that.


    though I’ve already tried hitman pro
      My Computer

  7. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 15,246
    10 Home x64 (1909) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #126

    bordi said:
    Thanks mate I didn’t see that.
    See the last reply from SuzyQzy1 which has a screensot of a variant with the Update button.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...d327#LastReply
      My Computers


  8. Steven Campoli's Avatar
    Posts : 1,030
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #127

    Edwin said:
    I think I have met with success! (*knock on wood*)

    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18898 (20H1) - May 15-000918.png

    And, a Logitech firmware update has, hopefully, cured the longstanding audio problem! 🤞
    Now u got it working and watch tomorrow a new build will be released lol
      My Computers

  9. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 15,429
    Windows 10
       #128

    Steven Campoli said:
    Now u got it working and watch tomorrow a new build will be released lol
    That''s usually my luck!
      My Computer

  10. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 15,429
    Windows 10
       #129

    What the he......

    Can't see it too well but, 'Connect' opens Store Updates!!!

    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18898 (20H1) - May 15-2019-05-20_20-33-34.jpg
      My Computer


 
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums