New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18895 (20H1) - May 10 Insider

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
  1. martyfelker's Avatar
    Posts : 1,805
    Dual Boot Windows 10 IP Build 18865/Debian 9.8 Kernel 5.0.0
       #90

    Installed on a Virtualbox VM using WU (didn't run into any problems but it takes longer). Created a Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations using the UUPDUMP ISO for multiple editions. I'll start throwing more virtual hardware just for fun.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. Fisher Mann's Avatar
    Posts : 405
    Win 10 Pro x64 18898 Fast
       #91

    Preparing Updates seem to take longer and longer for me. Stayed at 0% for about 20 minutes then another 20 minutes until it started install. But it updated ok.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 36
    Windows 10 Pro INSIDER Skip
       #92

    I also posted this in the EDGE Browser Thread...(for Transparency).....

    To M$ FEEDBACK....

    F*** you are f**king hopeless!,
    DO YOU ACTUALLY CHECK ANYTHING YOU DO??...that is a NO.
    I just updated OS Insider to 18895 W10 64bit INSIDER.
    My ''ANDROID Phone'' is already linked to this PC, My DEFAULT BROWSER is this one called CANARY CHROME (with latest Daily Updates).
    HAVE YOU EVERY HEARD OF IT..?
    Then when I WENT to test the LINK from Edge PHONE APP to THE linked PC (from the 'updated' EDGE App CHECKED for Insiders use) well guess what the Browser opens up to the OLD EDGE WHICH IS NOT MY SET DEFAULT!!.
    WHY?, WHY is it opening with a BROWSER that is NOT the DEFAULT Set one for my PC (s).
    Why do I waste my time with your BULLSH*TE, you can't even test/check THE basics.

    Is this 'LINKED App to PC set up' ONLY supposed to work with 64 bit Android PHONES???, if So TELL the USER...you idiots!.
    Seriously you could not manage a Circus correctly.....unbelievable.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    #93

    ROTARY said: View Post
    I also posted this in the EDGE Browser Thread...(for Transparency).....

    To M$ FEEDBACK....

    F*** you are f**king hopeless!,
    DO YOU ACTUALLY CHECK ANYTHING YOU DO??...that is a NO.
    I just updated OS Insider to 18895 W10 64bit INSIDER.
    My ''ANDROID Phone'' is already linked to this PC, My DEFAULT BROWSER is this one called CANARY CHROME (with latest Daily Updates).
    HAVE YOU EVERY HEARD OF IT..?
    Then when I WENT to test the LINK from Edge PHONE APP to THE linked PC (from the 'updated' EDGE App CHECKED for Insiders use) well guess what the Browser opens up to the OLD EDGE WHICH IS NOT MY SET DEFAULT!!.
    WHY?, WHY is it opening with a BROWSER that is NOT the DEFAULT Set one for my PC (s).
    Why do I waste my time with your BULLSH*TE, you can't even test/check THE basics.

    Is this 'LINKED App to PC set up' ONLY supposed to work with 64 bit Android PHONES???, if So TELL the USER...you idiots!.
    Seriously you could not manage a Circus correctly.....unbelievable.
    Ah, joys of beta testing insider versions for next year.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 36
    Windows 10 Pro INSIDER Skip
       #94

    CountMike said: View Post
    Ah, joys of beta testing insider versions for next year.
    Thank you Sir, you make me feel better knowing you care and have an answer....at least
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    #95

    ROTARY said: View Post
    Thank you Sir, you make me feel better knowing you care and have an answer....at least
    I don't know how long you have been insider but I started with very first W10 and at the edge (no pun intended) of it's development and have a "museum" of ISOs for each build so I'm kinda used to those happenings. I get worried when everything is right.
    The "Joy" part is finding what's gone to heck, not if. I'm not testing new Edge because it's made out of two of my least favorite browsers, Edge and Chrome, can't stand either. It's a 's work !!!
    I also have Windows 10 phone and their app is working with Android only ???
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. BugMeister's Avatar
    Posts : 3,666
    64-bit Win10 Pro Insider Build 18898
       #96

    - you shouldn't need the My Phone app if you're running a Windows10 Mobile phone..
    - plugging in the USB cable to your PC should automatically connect your phone and show it in Devices and Printers..
    - using Edge and Bing makes life easier..

    PS - the 950XL is running fine - Office, Continuum, et al..
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    #97

    BugMeister said: View Post
    - you shouldn't need the My Phone app if you're running a Windows10 Mobile phone..
    - plugging in the USB cable to your PC should automatically connect your phone and show it in Devices and Printers..
    - using Edge and Bing makes life easier..

    PS - the 950XL is running fine - Office, Continuum, et al..
    It does connect but it's mostly only with storage, no real control over it. I have 960 dual with latest W10.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. BugMeister's Avatar
    Posts : 3,666
    64-bit Win10 Pro Insider Build 18898
       #98

    and then there's Cloud, Skype, Photos, Groove Music, Mixer and XBox..
    making life easier..
    - they all work well in concert..
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    #99

    Long time ago, with XP and "stupid" phone, I was able to receive and send messages from PC thru it. Even dial out or let computer ring when call was received.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 5/10: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18895 (20H1) - May 10 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18894 | Windows Experience Blog 1126171085559422976 1126170933612302337
UPDATE 5/8: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18894 (20H1) - May 8 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18890 | Windows Experience Blog 1123634850601111552 1123634531469127680
UPDATE 5/1: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18890 (20H1) - May 1 Insider - Windows 10 Forums Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 | Windows Experience Blog See also:
UPDATE 4/25: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18885 (20H1) - April 26 Insider - Windows 10 Forums Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18875 | Windows Experience Blog 1116023647578148864 1116024531947147265
UDPATE 2/22: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 18841 (20H1) -Feb. 22 Insider - Windows 10 Forums Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18836 | Windows Experience Blog 1096108441016258562 1096108029919940608
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:09.
Find Us