What is new for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
  1.    #150

    Thanks i download it in desktop and work well. Ihave a cuestion here says windows 10 insider preview. I want to know when final bulid was relesed it will say only windows 10 pro? I perform clean install only to no enroll on insider program
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.png  
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 11,171
    10 Home x64 (1903) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #151

    aktiffiso said: View Post
    Thanks i download it in desktop and work well. Ihave a cuestion here says windows 10 insider preview. I want to know when final bulid was relesed it will say only windows 10 pro? I perform clean install only to no enroll on insider program
    Which build did you download? UUP Dump has many to choose from. Build 18362 is the one that seems to be the potential RTM. Download any of the ones named 'Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 (18362.nnn)'. Builds higher than 18362 are likely to say 'Insider Preview' but 18362 doesn't.

    I'm not an Insider so I downloaded 18362.30 from UUP Dump about three weeks ago. I used it to upgrade a test machine. Windows update has now updated that to 18362.113. Activation does not say 'Insider' or 'Preview' anywhere.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1903 activation.PNG 
Views:	199 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	233952
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    #152

    Bree said: View Post
    I'm not an Insider so I downloaded 18362.30 from UUP Dump about three weeks ago. I used it to upgrade a test machine. Windows update has now updated that to 18362.113. Activation does not say 'Insider' or 'Preview' anywhere.
    I'm thinking the official 1903 release will likely be 18362.30 and there will be a CU available once it's installed.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. magilla's Avatar
    Posts : 2,329
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #153

    larc919 said: View Post
    I'm thinking the official 1903 release will likely be 18362.30 and there will be a CU available once it's installed.
    And not current 18362.113?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    #154

    Maybe one more before release.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    #155

    swarfega said: View Post
    Maybe one more before release.
    Most definitely, or maybe even 2.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 80
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit OEM
       #156

    I still think 21 May will be the release date of 1903. Maybe patch Tuesday on the 28th May. But I'm doubled down on the 21st lol
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. sgage's Avatar
    Posts : 978
    Windows 10 Pro (version 1809)
       #157

    ern88 said: View Post
    I still think 21 May will be the release date of 1903. Maybe patch Tuesday on the 28th May. But I'm doubled down on the 21st lol
    28 May is not patch Tuesday - Patch Tuesday is the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #158

    sgage said: View Post
    28 May is not patch Tuesday - Patch Tuesday is the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
    Then we've passed Patch Tuesday for May. 5/14/19 was the 2nd Tuesday of May
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. OldOzzie's Avatar
    Posts : 29
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1903
       #159

    Patch Tuesday, Good Friday or even Black Saturday......as long as there's no surprises like there was with 1809 , then i'll be content.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 5/21: How to get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903 UPDATE 5/19: Cumulative Update KB4505057 Windows 10 Insider 1903 build 18362.116 UPDATE 5/1: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18890 (20H1) - May 1 Insider -...
I wanted to get some advice on an unusual bug with the newest windows 1903 build that I haven't been able to fix given the current advice on the internet. After updating to windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.53, windows night light no longer...
Source: Now accepting Windows 10, version 1903 submissions - Microsoft Tech Community - 473707
The latest Insider Windows 10 program is Version 1903 (OS Build 18351.8) which came after 342. It installed smoothly over 342 on my Laptop and is working nicely. However on the Desktop I attempted installing it seven or eight times. It downloads and...
Source: What Windows Command Line Tools For Developers How to Enable or Disable Windows Subsystem for Linux (Bash on Ubuntu) in Windows 10 How to Export and Import Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) Distro in Windows 10
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:21.
Find Us