New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18885 (20H1) - April 26 Insider

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Winuser's Avatar
    Posts : 6,459
    Windows 10 Pro Insider
       #190

    Steven Campoli said:
    Noticed something
    In settings and in start /all apps the scroll doesn't seem to work with my mouse and touchpad. I have to use the arrow to go up and down ...could be just me...touchpad does the same.
    Anyone experiencing this
    In the Start Menu you can either click on a letter and select the first letter of the program or type the name of the program you want to run.
      My Computers

  2. Steven Campoli's Avatar
    Posts : 1,030
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #191

    Winuser said:
    In the Start Menu you can either click on a letter and select the first letter of the program or type the name of the program you want to run.
    Thanks @Winuser, i was just reporting something that never happened to me in previous builds..on my second laptop I have a image of the 18875 and have no issues with the mouse.
      My Computers

  3. Winuser's Avatar
    Posts : 6,459
    Windows 10 Pro Insider
       #192

    Steven Campoli said:
    Thanks @Winuser, i was just reporting something that never happened to me in previous builds..on my second laptop I have a image of the 18875 and have no issues with the mouse.
    Have you tried closing any programs running in the background? I've have experienced conflicts running third party apps on earlier builds. Especially third party security apps.
      My Computers

  4. Steven Campoli's Avatar
    Posts : 1,030
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #193

    Winuser said:
    Have you tried closing any programs running in the background? I've have experienced conflicts running third party apps on earlier builds. Especially third party security apps.
    I do not have any third party apps except for ccleaner..I tried disabling the Dell touch pad but doesn't work..I have a generic usb mouse...only works when I go into the mouse properties and change the number of the vertical scroll, but after a reboot I have to do it again..something with the mouse properties or maybe a service...I can't find this setting in the registry so it stays permanent
      My Computers

  5. Winuser's Avatar
    Posts : 6,459
    Windows 10 Pro Insider
       #194

    Steven Campoli said:
    I do not have any third party apps except for ccleaner..I tried disabling the Dell touch pad but doesn't work..I have a generic usb mouse...only works when I go into the mouse properties and change the number of the vertical scroll, but after a reboot I have to do it again..something with the mouse properties or maybe a service...I can't find this setting in the registry so it stays permanent
    The only other thing I can suggest is that if you haven't tried it yet, you could try another mouse.
      My Computers

  6. Steven Campoli's Avatar
    Posts : 1,030
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #195

    Winuser said:
    The only other thing I can suggest is that if you haven't tried it yet, you could try another mouse.
    Have to mention it happens with the touchpad as well..
      My Computers

  7. larc919's Avatar
    Posts : 2,872
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #196

    Steven Campoli said:
    Thanks @Winuser, i was just reporting something that never happened to me in previous builds..on my second laptop I have a image of the 18875 and have no issues with the mouse.
    I have a Logitech M510 on 2 Insider PCs and am not having problems with either. But Logitech doesn't supply a driver for the M510. It's controlled by a Microsoft driver.
      My Computer


  8. Steven Campoli's Avatar
    Posts : 1,030
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #197

    larc919 said:
    I have a Logitech M510 on 2 Insider PCs and am not having problems with either. But Logitech doesn't supply a driver for the M510. It's controlled by a Microsoft driver.
    Weird how if I change any mouse setting in the mouse properties or in settings / devices it starts working but I have to do this after every reboot
      My Computers

  9. magilla's Avatar
    Posts : 2,828
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #198

    @Steven Campoli, have 3 computers - one Intel/Dell, one iBUYPOWER AMD, and Second IBUYPOWER Ryzen, all of which work flawlessly with mouse scrolls. Two have Logitech mice.
      My Computer

  10. Steven Campoli's Avatar
    Posts : 1,030
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #199

    magilla said:
    @Steven Campoli, have 3 computers - one Intel/Dell, one iBUYPOWER AMD, and Second IBUYPOWER Ryzen, all of which work flawlessly with mouse scrolls. Two have Logitech mice.
    Tried 2 mouses usb wireless another one wired and also no mouse just touchpad....I have to open the wheel setting in mouse and adjust the numbers back and forth and then it works until reboot.
      My Computers


 
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:06.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums