Cumulative Update KB4495666 for Windows 10 Insider 1903 build 18362.53 Insider

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
  1.    #180

    MikeMecanic said: View Post
    Sounds like an Intel bug: How to Fix (Intel) - YouTube
    From the Start Menu, open FF with Run as administrator. This quick method removes apps abnormal behaviors. Downgrade Intel driver is also an option.
    Driver version 26 does not have that option, I was using the dch version with graphics command center.
    I am back to Asus drivers from 2016
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #181

    I know this is off topic, but Firefox has really turned to crap!!! This used to be my number one browser for what seemed like forever. But as soon as one of the updates killed 90% of my addons a couple of years ago, I stopped using it. Today, I tried to go back to it, but it seemed impossible to get the tabs off of the top of the browser, and onto the left side. There used to be an extension called "All in one Sidebar" which was absolutely IDEAL! But of course that is gone, and FF killed all the good it could do. The same goes for vertical tabs.
    So in doing a little research I used a .css file to get rid of the tabs across the top, thinking I could then use an extension called tab center redux to use my tabs on the side. However, the .css file kills all useability for that extension, and it only allows you to use one tab at a time... Ridiculous!!! How could FF become such a crappy browser from its once lofty height???
    Sorry, for the rant. Just needed to get that out.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    #182

    I use both FF and chrome as neither is 100% and I often swap between them depending on what site I'm on.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    #183

    smactilactus said: View Post
    I know this is off topic, but Firefox has really turned to crap!!! This used to be my number one browser for what seemed like forever. But as soon as one of the updates killed 90% of my addons a couple of years ago, I stopped using it. Today, I tried to go back to it, but it seemed impossible to get the tabs off of the top of the browser, and onto the left side. There used to be an extension called "All in one Sidebar" which was absolutely IDEAL! But of course that is gone, and FF killed all the good it could do. The same goes for vertical tabs.
    So in doing a little research I used a .css file to get rid of the tabs across the top, thinking I could then use an extension called tab center redux to use my tabs on the side. However, the .css file kills all useability for that extension, and it only allows you to use one tab at a time... Ridiculous!!! How could FF become such a crappy browser from its once lofty height???
    Sorry, for the rant. Just needed to get that out.
    This is what I use.

    Releases · Aris-t2/CustomCSSforFx · GitHub
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    #184

    When can we expect the next build?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    #185

    rockstar said: View Post
    Driver version 26 does not have that option, I was using the dch version with graphics command center. I am back to Asus drivers from 2016
    There was another option to try before downgrading. Disabling Hardware Acceleration in FF or uncheck both <<use recommended performance settings> and << use hardware acceleration when available>>.

    Take care,
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    #186

    MikeMecanic said: View Post
    There was another option to try before downgrading. Disabling Hardware Acceleration in FF or uncheck both <<use recommended performance settings> and << use hardware acceleration when available>>.
    Take care,
    Yeah but that kills the battery life plus overheat (only a dual core i7-7500U). If it was a desktop I wouldn't mind but it's a laptop.
    Thanks anyway.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8.    #187

    rockstar said: View Post
    Yeah but that kills the battery life plus overheat (only a dual core i7-7500U). If it was a desktop I wouldn't mind but it's a laptop.
    Thanks anyway.
    Indeed, playing there is not without side effects, but when trying to isolate the bug, it gives a clue. In Chrome Dev we get a short black screen in the browser here and there.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 1
    Windows 10 x64 1903
       #188

    rockstar said: View Post
    Don't know if it is a Windows issue or Firefox issue but I got this issue earlier. After this notification Firefox goes blank and then webpage reappears but seems pretty sluggish. Checked in about:support page and h/w acceleration seems to be ON.
    Intel HD 620 graphics Driver:26.20.100.6709
    Win 10 Build 18362.53
    This issue is pretty much a win1903+ffox+intel combo and drove me mad too (very specific imgur gifs crashing ffox tab). I tested a gazillion things (exotic HD settings, ff betas, intel drivers dating back to august 2018...) and I managed to fix it by using 25.20.100.6373. It's dated november 2018 ans is one of the last WHQL non DCH Intel GPU driver.

    WIndows Update may try to install this very driver after you removed your current one (don't forget to delete the driver when you unistall the device). If WU doesn't, you can find this driver on a website like stations-drivers dot com.

    GL
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    #189

    Chewie4u said: View Post
    This issue is pretty much a win1903+ffox+intel combo and drove me mad too (very specific imgur gifs crashing ffox tab). I tested a gazillion things (exotic HD settings, ff betas, intel drivers dating back to august 2018...) and I managed to fix it by using 25.20.100.6373. It's dated november 2018 ans is one of the last WHQL non DCH Intel GPU driver.

    WIndows Update may try to install this very driver after you removed your current one (don't forget to delete the driver when you unistall the device). If WU doesn't, you can find this driver on a website like stations-drivers dot com.

    GL

    Interesting. I was trying to figure out what the OP was complaining about. I use 1903 (very stable by the way) and FF. But I have an AMD CPU and GPU. I don't have any of the issues. And my FF is very fast. I prefer it over any other browser. I installed the Adguard extension and no ads.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Related Threads
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18362 | Windows Experience Blog Flight Hub | Microsoft Docs Windows Insider Program overview - Windows 10 Forums How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to...
The latest Insider Windows 10 program is Version 1903 (OS Build 18351.8) which came after 342. It installed smoothly over 342 on my Laptop and is working nicely. However on the Desktop I attempted installing it seven or eight times. It downloads and...
UPDATE: July 28th 2016 758786121258020864 757686229747900416 Source: Cumalative Update Build 14393.5 for PC and Mobile Now Available - Feedback Hub
733063738211729408 Details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3158988 https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4807-windows-update-check-install-windows-10-a.html 80520
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40.
Find Us