Cumulative Update KB4493509 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.437 - April 9 Win Update

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
  1.    #250

    @kado897 Which one is the better solution? 1st or 2nd option? Thanks.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 26,846
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #251

    khanmein said: View Post
    @kado897 Which one is the better solution? 1st or 2nd option? Thanks.
    I have always used the first option. Others have found that they need to use the second to force it. You will just have to try and see. You will probably need to reboot to complete the change.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. jimbo45's Avatar
    Posts : 7,506
    Windows / Linux : Centos, Ubuntu, OpenSuse
       #252

    kado897 said: View Post
    Me too. Mine is paranoia. I had a bad experience with a mainframe that was not properly backed up and spent a fraught weekend rebuilding the OS from scratch following a system disk failure.
    Hi there

    @kado897

    I remember even the old IBM main frames running MVS/SP and MVS/ESA -- but back then I always ensured that I had an "Emergency 1 Pack" system for the OS so recovery wasn't too bad -- in those days it was called System Generation and if you had to do a full one it took literally HOURS and then you had to restore user profiles, security (RACF etc), TSO and goodness knows what -- so anything ever to do with computers I've always had backups whether on old Mainframes or tiny tablets !!!!!

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 26,846
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #253

    jimbo45 said: View Post
    Hi there

    @kado897

    I remember even the old IBM main frames running MVS/SP and MVS/ESA -- but back then I always ensured that I had an "Emergency 1 Pack" system for the OS so recovery wasn't too bad -- in those days it was called System Generation and if you had to do a full one it took literally HOURS and then you had to restore user profiles, security (RACF etc), TSO and goodness knows what -- so anything ever to do with computers I've always had backups whether on old Mainframes or tiny tablets !!!!!

    Cheers
    jimbo
    We were running VM/VSE at the time. As a result of that debacle proper system recovery plans were put in place and annual offsite system recovery trials were set up.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    #254

    @khanmein never register it is the best. This will always leave defender on. (in past there exist a bug that automatically let malwarebytes dont worked as expected)
    And i always run windows defender with malware-bytes.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    #255

    boombastik said: View Post
    @khanmein never register it is the best. This will always leave defender on. (in past there exist a bug that automatically let malwarebytes dont worked as expected)
    And i always run windows defender with malware-bytes.
    Thanks again.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.   My ComputersSystem Spec


  8.    #257

    Holly smokes I just finished updating Skippy and now this.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    #258

    sorted finally by myself


    Sorted my problem
    I used this link Windows 10 Freezes on Startup or Boot [Solved] - Driver Easy
    I have shut down / restarted x6 with no issues.
    [Settings / Power and sleep / Click Additional power settings / Click Choose what the power button does / Click Change settings that are currently unavailable / UntickTurn on fast startup (recommended)./ Then Click Save Changes. / reboot.]
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Related Threads
UPDATE 6/26: Cumulative Update KB4509479 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.593 - June 26 Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4490481/windows-10-update-kb4490481 See also: Cumulative Update KB4489192 for .NET Framework 3.5 and...
UPDATE 1/8: Cumulative Update KB4480116 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.253 - Jan. 8 Windows Update - Windows 10 Forums Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4483235 Direct download links for KB4483235 MSU file from Microsoft...
UDPATE 1/22: Cumulative Update KB4476976 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.292 - Jan. 22 Windows Update - Windows 10 Forums Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4480116/windows-10-update-kb4480116 :tip: Windows 10 build 17763.253...
Microsoft has released a new Cumulative Update KB4476976 version for Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.292 to Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring. Release notes are not yet available from Microsoft, but this post will be updated...
UPDATE 12/5: Cumulative Update KB4469342 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.168 - Dec. 5 Windows Update - Windows 10 Forums Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4467708/windows-10-update-kb4467708 Direct download links for...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:50.
Find Us