Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903 rollout approach

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
  1.    #160

    aktiffiso said: View Post
    I want to early adopt the may update final relese and then unroll from insider program. It appears 1903 is the lastest bulid RC or RTM or something like that or i am wrong?
    No, you are not wrong, but I am not sure whether or not it has already been out for RTM. It will be released to the general public only in late May. With regard to adopting the Windows 10 May Update (19H1), you just have to quit from the Insider Program and refer to my post # 158.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    #161

    And tell me or for example, tell me if i am wrong
    1 Is 80% secure the 19h1 will be the final relese?
    2 Are some extrange bugs like if are plug usb is imposible update
    3 If i have 19h1 i can install some cumulative updates to have 19h2 or the "famous final relese"
    4 I can go back in time whith a simple system image
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    #162

    aktiffiso said: View Post
    And tell me or for example, tell me if i am wrong
    1 Is 80% secure the 19h1 will be the final relese?
    2 Are some extrange bugs like if are plug usb is imposible update
    3 If i have 19h1 i can install some cumulative updates to have 19h2 or the "famous final relese"
    4 I can go back in time whith a simple system image
    1. There are bound to be some changes and a lot of tweaking and bug-bashing by final release, you can bet on it.
    2. Possible but lets hope they fix them by final release.
    4. Yes. sure you can always go back to any backup you make.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    #163

    And what about the point 3
    3 If i have 19h1 i can install some cumulative updates to have 19h2 or the "famous final relese"?
    Oh and sorry my fault of cortesy. Thanks you guys for all your answers.
    i have another cuestion.
    The upgrades process for me are tremendously tediuous in comparision to clean install. What about the "Rollback to previous system image? is completly safe to do that. I have a Windows System image whith Windows embebed tool and I know that option exist too.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 41,156
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #164

    aktiffiso said: View Post
    And what about the point 3
    3 If i have 19h1 i can install some cumulative updates to have 19h2 or the "famous final relese"?
    Oh and sorry my fault of cortesy. Thanks you guys for all your answers.
    i have another cuestion.
    The upgrades process for me are tremendously tediuous in comparision to clean install. What about the "Rollback to previous system image? is completly safe to do that. I have a Windows System image whith Windows embebed tool and I know that option exist too.
    19H2 is the Fall/Autumn/Second Half release. Out in September/October time frame. Until then, only will available in the Insider builds.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.   My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    #166

    Do we have a date for the final release build?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 41,156
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #167

    MUser said: View Post
    Do we have a date for the final release build?
    Nope, just "late May" according to MS.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 38,982
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18898
    Thread Starter
       #168

    MUser said: View Post
    Do we have a date for the final release build?

    Nothing other than sometime in late May 2019 so far.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. sgage's Avatar
    Posts : 978
    Windows 10 Pro (version 1809)
       #169

    aktiffiso said: View Post
    And tell me or for example, tell me if i am wrong
    1 Is 80% secure the 19h1 will be the final relese?
    2 Are some extrange bugs like if are plug usb is imposible update
    3 If i have 19h1 i can install some cumulative updates to have 19h2 or the "famous final relese"
    4 I can go back in time whith a simple system image
    "19H1" is the code name of the branch to be released as version 1903. The current build number is 18362.53, and if you look at winver its version number is 1903. So yes, this seems likely to be the 'final release' of 19H1, the official version number of which is 1903.

    "19H2" is the code name for a separate development branch that will be released to general consumers in the Autumn. Its 'final release' is a long way off. We haven't even seen any preview builds of it yet.

    If you install the current build, and it ends up not being the build that is released to the general public (there really IS no concept of 'final release' in Windows 10), you will be able to apply a cumulative update to bring it there.

    And yes, you can always go back in time with a system image.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Related Threads
I wanted to get some advice on an unusual bug with the newest windows 1903 build that I haven't been able to fix given the current advice on the internet. After updating to windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.53, windows night light no longer...
Source: Now accepting Windows 10, version 1903 submissions - Microsoft Tech Community - 473707
The latest Insider Windows 10 program is Version 1903 (OS Build 18351.8) which came after 342. It installed smoothly over 342 on my Laptop and is working nicely. However on the Desktop I attempted installing it seven or eight times. It downloads and...
Source: What Windows Command Line Tools For Developers How to Enable or Disable Windows Subsystem for Linux (Bash on Ubuntu) in Windows 10 How to Export and Import Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) Distro in Windows 10
Source: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update phased rollout approach - Windows Experience Blog See also: How to get the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - Windows 10 Forums What’s new in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - Windows 10 Forums
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12.
Find Us