New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 18353 (19H1) - March 8 Insider

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Steven Campoli's Avatar
    Posts : 384
    Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit
       #10

    Can you guys let me know what features are enabled in this build
    Ex: start menu pop up, banner, friendly dates... thanks
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 22,872
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18312
       #11

    kado897 said: View Post
    Oh dear. I'm now a build monster.Attachment 226669
    I think I got there a couple Builds ago, Keith.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 22,872
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18312
       #12

    Steven Campoli said: View Post
    Can you guys let me know what features are enabled in this build
    Ex: start menu pop up, banner, friendly dates... thanks
    Just go to the first post in this thread and you'll see everything we've been given, Steven.

    I haven't read all of it yet, but I think Sandbox is progressing nicely.

    Edit: I think the Start Menu pop-up and Friendly Dates depend on whether we're A or B (which I don't completely understand.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 24,607
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #13

    Steven Campoli said: View Post
    Can you guys let me know what features are enabled in this build
    Ex: start menu pop up, banner, friendly dates... thanks
    It's not the build that's the determining factor.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 24,607
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #14

    Wynona said: View Post
    I think I got there a couple Builds ago, Keith.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 22,872
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18312
       #15

    kado897 said: View Post
    It's not the build that's the determining factor.
    Exactly, Keith.

    The first thing I've found is that the far left menu no longer expands for me in Skip Ahead Build 18850. I was going to tell MS that it's rather useless; maybe a few others have told 'em and they decided to pull it.

    As soon as Build 18353 finishes installing on Little Lenovo, I'll check it to see what's what. It automatically expanded on the last Build.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 24,607
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #16

    Wynona said: View Post
    Exactly, Keith.

    The first thing I've found is that the far left menu no longer expands for me in Skip Ahead Build 18850. I was going to tell MS that it's rather useless; maybe a few others have told 'em and they decided to pull it.

    As soon as Build 18353 finishes installing on Little Lenovo, I'll check it to see what's what. It automatically expanded on the last Build.
    Does for me too on this build.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 22,872
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18312
       #17

    kado897 said: View Post
    Does for me too on this build.
    Little Lappy is my slowest computer, so it'll be awhile before I know if it still works.

    BTW, how do I check for friendly dates? I think I might like those.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 24,607
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #18

    Wynona said: View Post
    Little Lappy is my slowest computer, so it'll be awhile before I know if it still works.

    BTW, how do I check for friendly dates? I think I might like those.
    I think it's just the way dates are displayed in File Explorer.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 16,688
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #19

    Wynona said: View Post
    Little Lappy is my slowest computer, so it'll be awhile before I know if it still works.

    BTW, how do I check for friendly dates? I think I might like those.
    Could be Shawn has a tutorial about it. Wanted to show, but lost it in previous build (in explorer, under view, or just right click on sort columns..

    Edit: downloading at 50%
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 3/15: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 18356 (19H1) - March 15 Insider - Windows 10 Forums Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18351 | Windows Experience Blog 1106319592211640320
UPDATE 3/5: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 18351 (19H1) - March 5 Insider - Windows 10 Forums Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18348 | Windows Experience Blog 1101544301379510277
UPDATE 3/1: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 18348 (19H1) - March 1 Insider - Windows 10 Forums Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18346 | Windows Experience Blog 1100456847616561152
UPDATE 2/1: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 18329 (19H1) - Feb. 1 Insider - Windows 10 Forums Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18323 | Windows Experience Blog 1088577424055427077
UPDATE 1/15: KB4487181 Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 18312.1007 - Jan. 15 Insider - Windows 10 Forums Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 | Windows Experience Blog 1083061063841546240 1083060503017009152
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:58.
Find Us