New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 18317 (19H1) - Jan. 16 Insider

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 36,169
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18836
    Thread Starter
       4 Weeks Ago #80

    kado897 said: View Post
    @Brink Looks like WSL is OK.

    Thank you. First post updated.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 36,169
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18836
    Thread Starter
       4 Weeks Ago #81

      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    4 Weeks Ago #82

    I can't update anymore, been like it for over 2 months now.
    I just get this on my insider page
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usrjtzg.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	221241
    both are greyed out.

    will I need to reinstall to fix it ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Fabler2's Avatar
    Posts : 705
    Windows 10 preview 64-bit Pro
       4 Weeks Ago #83

    shakennstirred said: View Post
    I can't update anymore, been like it for over 2 months now.
    I just get this on my insider page
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usrjtzg.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	221241
    both are greyed out.

    will I need to reinstall to fix it ?
    Insider update screen has grayed out - Microsoft Community. It's an old post but max green's post might work although I don't have the dword AllowTelemetry in my registry.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 5,273
    Wndows 10 x64 Pro version 1809
       4 Weeks Ago #84

    shakennstirred said: View Post
    I can't update anymore, been like it for over 2 months now.
    I just get this on my insider page
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usrjtzg.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	221241
    both are greyed out.

    will I need to reinstall to fix it ?
    Have you tried going to Settings/Privacy/General and enabling everything ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 631
    ,7,8.1 10TP 10upgrade,MINT
       4 Weeks Ago #85

    My pc is trying unsuccessfully to update, possibly because the Nvidia update which never seems to work is blocking it. Just as well I don't have download limits as the updates keep downloading afresh.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 16,435
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       4 Weeks Ago #86

    tinmar49 said: View Post
    My pc is trying unsuccessfully to update, possibly because the Nvidia update which never seems to work is blocking it. Just as well I don't have download limits as the updates keep downloading afresh.
    I've had some problems with Nvidia update too (it stopped in this, latest Insider...)

    Hide this update with Windows Update Minitool
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. jimbo45's Avatar
    Posts : 6,602
    Windows / Linux : Centos, Ubuntu, OpenSuse
       4 Weeks Ago #87

    OilerNut said: View Post
    Still freezes on me.
    Hi there
    Thanks

    So I'll pass on this until at least WSL and this language feature are fixed.

    Seems line the "Lambeth Walk" problem -- toss a coin, heads one step forwards. tails one step backwards etc etc.

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 631
    ,7,8.1 10TP 10upgrade,MINT
       4 Weeks Ago #88

    I have it on the fourth attempt, yippie!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    4 Weeks Ago #89

    tinmar49 said: View Post
    My pc is trying unsuccessfully to update, possibly because the Nvidia update which never seems to work is blocking it. Just as well I don't have download limits as the updates keep downloading afresh.
    That's the driver update that was stopping my desktop from upgrading to this build. I clicked on the driver to update it and my video reloaded two times but the Windows update still listed that my video driver needed updating. After doing a restart the driver wasn't offered any more and I was able to download and install 18317.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 1/15: KB4487181 Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 18312.1007 - Jan. 15 Insider - Windows 10 Forums Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 | Windows Experience Blog 1083061063841546240 1083060503017009152
UPDATE 1/9: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 18312 (19H1) - Jan. 9 Insider - Windows 10 Forums Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18309 | Windows Experience Blog 1080956808385056768 1080955810916618240
1072555012306419713 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18290 - Windows Experience Blog 1067841098448420865 1067842239156482048
UPDATE 11/14: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast + Skip Build 18282 (19H1) -Nov. 14 Insider - Windows 10 Forums Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18277 - Windows Blog 1062483578561298432
UPDATE 10/17: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Skip Build 18262 (19H1) Oct. 17 Insider - Windows 10 Forums Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18252 - Windows Experience Blog 1047533725242646528 1047533804078813184
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:46.
Find Us