Cumulative Update KB4480116 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.253 - Jan. 8 Win Update

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. sgage's Avatar
    Posts : 876
    Windows 10 Home (Build 17134.320)
       1 Week Ago #80

    Bree said: View Post
    Actually, it was only the VM that didn't have a problem. None of my physical machines can open my router page in Edge after the Dec. 8 update - that's Edge in the latest build of 1809, 1803, x86 or x64.

    It appears that only certain routers are affected. So far we have reports for Edge being unable to use web admin on Verizon FIOS-G1100 (post #50), Netgear (post #65), WDC N750 (post #64) and my BT HomeHub4.
    You can add my ActionTec T3200M to the list.

    Edited: My router web interface does NOT work with Edge in 17763.253, but DOES work with Edge in 18309.1000. Ack!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 9,904
    10 Home x64 (1809) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       1 Week Ago #81

    sgage said: View Post
    You can add my ActionTec T3200M to the list.

    Edited: My router web interface does NOT work with Edge in 17763.253, but DOES work with Edge in 18309.1000. Ack!
    Thank you for that addition.

    I have been working my way restoring some Macrium images on one of my physical machines. Edge worked with my BT Home Hub's web page in 17763.194 and 17763.195, it only fails in 17763.253.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 16,003
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       1 Week Ago #82

    Bree said: View Post
    Actually, it was only the VM that didn't have a problem. None of my physical machines can open my router page in Edge after the Dec. 8 update - that's Edge in the latest build of 1809, 1803, x86 or x64.

    It appears that only certain routers are affected. So far we have reports for Edge being unable to use web admin on Verizon FIOS-G1100 (post #50), Netgear (post #65), WDC N750 (post #64) and my BT HomeHub4.
    Working fine with (local ISP) modem-router Innbox V60U. Tested on 1809 Release preview, with same updates like everybody received yesterday
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	220207
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    1 Week Ago #83

    I am part of those who cannot open it in Edge. That goes for both of my machines. I have not checked my network settings yet with regard to IPv4 and IPv6 and I wouldn't be surprised if the latest update has changed some settings.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Router login page in IE.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	220265
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    1 Week Ago #84

    IronZorg89 said: View Post
    I am part of those who cannot open it in Edge. That goes for both of my machines. I have not checked my network settings yet with regard to IPv4 and IPv6 and I wouldn't be surprised if the latest update has changed some settings.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Router login page in IE.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	220265
    If that were the case, why would all other browsers mentioned so far work? They all use the same network settings on any given machine, do they not?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 1,451
    W10 pro x64 and W8.1 x86
       1 Week Ago #85

    I've a BT Router and Edge seems to access it normally. Mine uses the older 192.168.1.254 address though.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    1 Week Ago #86

    VBF said: View Post
    If that were the case, why would all other browsers mentioned so far work? They all use the same network settings on any given machine, do they not?
    Yes they certainly do, but I was wondering if by changing some settings, would that have some collateral impact on something else. Like in my case, my TCP/IPv4 in the properties dialog box , my DNS server addresses were hosted by CloudFlare with IP addresses 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 and now both boxes are totally cleared after this update (red arrow). I am sure they were there before.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TCP IPv4.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	220271Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IPv4 Properties dialog box.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	220270
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 4
    Windows 10 Home X64
       1 Week Ago #87

    My physical Desktop can NOT open my router page in Edge after the Dec. 8.
    All other browswers, are OK.
    You can add my Arcadyan VGV7519 (Firmware v.02.00.14380) to the list.(I am from The Netherlands).
    My router web interface does NOT work with Edge in 17763.253, but DOES work with Edge in 1803.
    Actually, it was the VM(?) that didn't have a problem on this Desktop.
    Never before 17763.253 saw this problem. (!!)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 9,904
    10 Home x64 (1809) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       1 Week Ago #88

    Dirk Ele said: View Post
    You can add my Arcadyan VGV7519 (Firmware v.02.00.14380) to the list.(I am from The Netherlands).
    Thanks, and welcome to TenForums.


    My router web interface does NOT work with Edge in 17763.253, but DOES work with Edge in 1803.
    I have the same Edge problem in 1803, 17134.523, the 8th Jan. update. Has your 1803 updated yet?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 4
    Windows 10 Home X64
       1 Week Ago #89

    Yes, it is on 1809.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 12/19: Cumulative Update KB4483235 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.195 - Dec. 19 Windows Update - Windows 10 Forums Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4471332/windows-10-update-kb4471332 Direct download links for...
UPDATE 12/11: Cumulative Update KB4471332 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.194 - Dec. 11 Windows Update - Windows 10 Forums Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4469342 Direct download links for KB4469342 MSU file from...
UPDATE 12/5: Cumulative Update KB4469342 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.168 - Dec. 5 Windows Update - Windows 10 Forums Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4464455/november012018kb4464455osbuild17763107 Direct download...
UPDATE 12/5: Cumulative Update KB4469342 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.168 - Dec. 5 Windows Update - Windows 10 Forums Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4467708/windows-10-update-kb4467708 Direct download links for...
UPDATE 11/13: Cumulative Update KB4464455 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.107 - Nov. 13 - Windows 10 Forums Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4464330/windows-10-update-kb4464330 Direct download links for KB4464330 MSU...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45.
Find Us