Cumulative Update KB4483235 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.195 - Dec. 19 Win Update

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. cyberloner's Avatar
    Posts : 14
    Windows 10 LTSC 2019
       #50

    Thanks for the news... keep updated
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 215
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #51

    mta3006 said:
    Still, the update is 'cumulative' in that it contains everything necessary to bring the latest Feature Update (i.e. Windows 10 v1809 release) completely up to date.
    Hi. Would you have an idea of why my relative's desktop just updates to 1803? I forced the update as soon as it rolled out while his system was left alone so he did not have it before they pulled it. But if we try to force an update on the desktop now it does not go beyond 1803 (maybe we should count this as a good thing)?

    I thought it was because of the issue with 1809 being botched but from searching it seems that they re-released 1809 after pausing it.
      My Computer

  3. mta3006's Avatar
    Posts : 956
    W10 Pro v1903
       #52

    andyouf said:
    Hi. Would you have an idea of why my relative's desktop just updates to 1803? I forced the update as soon as it rolled out while his system was left alone so he did not have it before they pulled it. But if we try to force an update on the desktop now it does not go beyond 1803 (maybe we should count this as a good thing)?
    What exactly do you mean by "force an update"? The 'check for updates' button may or may not result in receiving a Feature Update to the next available 'version' like 1809 if the computer in question might have a problem with it.

    Attachment 218418

    See the full release notes and known issues for V1809 here:

    Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809 Now Re-Released
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 215
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #53

    Ah okay I see. The desktop is older also and I know older machines have more issues on updates than newer.

    Well, upgrade blocks are a good idea for users who push buttons too many times like me. When I said "forced" yes I just meant clicking "check for updates." Just tried using Windows update assistant method and if ran it would take it to 1809. Or I assume it would it did the checks then started downloading and I cancelled. Will let MS figure when to do it. Thanks and have a good day.
      My Computer

  5. g41851's Avatar
    Posts : 116
    Windows 10 Pro
       #54

    Did the background to Windows File Explorer windows turn dark after this update? I have always had the Dark Theme on, but my File Explorer windows were always light until this update.....weird.

    Some of my image file associations have been knocked off too.

    Cumulative Update KB4483235 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.195 - Dec. 19-dark.png
      My Computer

  6. flhthemi's Avatar
    Posts : 235
    Windows 10 Pro
       #55

    g41851 said:
    Did the background to Windows File Explorer windows turn dark after this update? I have always had the Dark Theme on, but my File Explorer windows were always light until this update.....weird.
    Some of my image file associations have been knocked off too.
    Yup it sure did.
      My Computer

  7. g41851's Avatar
    Posts : 116
    Windows 10 Pro
       #56

    flhthemi said:
    Yup it sure did.
    Not just me then :) All is working OK with me otherwise.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 41
    Windows X
       #57

    When will Microsoft fix the issue with having to "...ask an adult permission to use windows shell experience?" I still keep getting it upon every boot...
      My Computer

  9. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,341
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #58

    usikpa said:
    When will Microsoft fix the issue with having to "...ask an adult permission to use windows shell experience?" I still keep getting it upon every boot...
    When you grow up ????
      My Computers

  10. stealth2920's Avatar
    Posts : 496
    Win 10 Pro 64 bit
       #59

    CountMike said:
    When you grow up ????
      My Computer


 
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums