KB4469342 Windows 10 Insider RP v1809 Build 17763.165 - Nov. 16 Insider

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 34,372
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18290
       3 Weeks Ago #1

    KB4469342 Windows 10 Insider RP v1809 Build 17763.165 - Nov. 16


    UPDATE 11/26: KB4469342 Windows 10 Insider RP v1809 Build 17763.167 - Nov. 26 Insider - Windows 10 Forums


    New Cumulative Update KB4469342 along with a new Servicing Stack update KB4470788 for Windows 10 Insider Preview v1809 to Release Preview ring.

    Release notes not available from Microsoft yet.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KB4469342.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	212482 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17763.165.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	212483

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KB4470788.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	212564
    Last edited by Brink; 2 Weeks Ago at 22:46.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. StanP50's Avatar
    Posts : 73
    Windows 10 Pro RS2 Build 1703 15055
       3 Weeks Ago #1

    Got this last night, was wondering when someone else was going to see this, tried to find out what was in it, nada.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 4,726
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1809
       3 Weeks Ago #2

    I was on the Slow Ring and just checked for updates, none showing so I dropped down to Release Preview and got this new CU.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	165.png 
Views:	326 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	212484
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 22,603
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       3 Weeks Ago #3

    DooGie said: View Post
    I was on the Slow Ring and just checked for updates, none showing so I dropped down to Release Preview and got this new CU.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	165.png 
Views:	326 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	212484
    Yes, I got it this morning but I've not seen any release notes for it yet.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    3 Weeks Ago #4

    DooGie said: View Post
    I was on the Slow Ring and just checked for updates, none showing so I dropped down to Release Preview and got this new CU.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	165.png 
Views:	326 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	212484
    The fact it is not on the Slow Ring, only RP Ring strongly suggests Slow Ring users are about to move from 1809 to (my guess as iso is available) 18272, or possibly later.

    It does seem as if there has been a shift in policy to issue CUs to RP first before going official. The RP Ring was always underused, but it always was supposed to act like the above.

    However MS score another own goal in the Communication Stakes by not telling us what this upgrade is!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 3,662
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 Build 17763.134 (Branch: RS5 Release Preview)
       3 Weeks Ago #5

    Nice! Windows decided to update and restart my computer. 3 days worth of work lost into oblivion. Gosh I hate these automatic restarts.

    I will switch to Linux for anything work related. At least once it's installed, it will stay exactly as configured for infinity, or until I decide to update something.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    3 Weeks Ago #6

    slicendice said: View Post
    Nice! Windows decided to update and restart my computer. 3 days worth of work lost into oblivion. Gosh I hate these automatic restarts.

    I will switch to Linux for anything work related. At least once it's installed, it will stay exactly as configured for infinity, or until I decide to update something.
    Can't even remember when last WU bothered me - been using firewall rules since Win 8 - and it seems quite happy it's up to date... LOL

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	212501.. firewall tampering is a bit advanced so I'm not suggesting anyone just jumps into it.. just works for me (I'm also a also a bit of a security freak ... so.)

    Linux for mission crtitical.. indeed!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    3 Weeks Ago #7

    Hey Superfly , good your here again !
    You know Im still busy with the Classis ContextMenu for 1809 .
    On the gitthub a new version available , did you test it already ? I did , looks pretty cool , only one thing still problem ; the icons are gone in the "open with " right-clickmenu !
    This is the only problem I encountered while testing , maybe you have seen it too ..........? ( check this ; https://github.com/rikka0w0/ExplorerContextMenuTweaker )
    Now searching for a solution and the good old Classic ContextMenu is back in RS5 !
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. magilla's Avatar
    Posts : 2,039
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       3 Weeks Ago #8

    Another CU to download for 5 computers. Maybe this one will take us to the merry ole land of oz.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    3 Weeks Ago #9

    pietcorus2 said: View Post
    Hey Superfly , good your here again !
    You know Im still busy with the Classis ContextMenu for 1809 .
    On the gitthub a new version available , did you test it already ? I did , looks pretty cool , only one thing still problem ; the icons are gone in the "open with " right-clickmenu !
    This is the only problem I encountered while testing , maybe you have seen it too ..........?
    Now searching for a solution and the good old Classic ContextMenu is back in RS5 !
    No I haven't checked the latest release... I did look into the UWP explorer API's - last stumbling block was that only keystrokes could be hooked and not mouse pointer... I'm still reseaching that .. but will check GitHub anway...

    AFAIK the Taskbar is still Win32 and can be hooked through those API's - Explorer is now UWP which can't? Correct me if I'm wrong.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 12/5: Cumulative Update KB4469342 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.168 - Dec. 5 Windows Update - Windows 10 Forums Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4464455/november012018kb4464455osbuild17763107 Direct download...
UPDATE 12/5: Cumulative Update KB4469342 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.168 - Dec. 5 Windows Update - Windows 10 Forums Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4467708/windows-10-update-kb4467708 Direct download links for...
UPDATE 11/16: KB4469342 Windows 10 Insider RP v1809 Build 17763.165 - Nov. 16 Insider - Windows 10 Forums Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17763 - Windows Experience Blog Direct download links for KB4464455 CAB...
UPDATE 11/13: Cumulative Update KB4464455 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.107 - Nov. 13 - Windows 10 Forums Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4464330/windows-10-update-kb4464330 Direct download links for KB4464330 MSU...
UPDATE 10/3: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Skip Build 18252 (19H1) - Oct. 3 Insider - Windows 10 Forums Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17763 | Windows Blog 1042097236845314048
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33.
Find Us