New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast + Skip Build 18282 (19H1) -Nov. 14 Insider

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 721
    ,7,8.1 10TP 10upgrade,MINT
       #20

    Got it, after my trials and tribulations with 18272, I only had 18277 for 24 hours.
      My Computer

  2. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,320
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #21

    AndreTen said:
    We got ads in Mail app offer to sell me Office, but I already have it ...

    Attachment 212317

    It could be worse Andre. It could have been an advert for your nearest pet store which sells ninja cats
      My Computer

  3. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 17,434
    Windows 10 Pro
       #22

    DooGie said:
    It could be worse Andre. It could have been an advert for your nearest pet store which sells ninja cats
    I've always liked cats, in port wine sauce served with a baked potato. However, I wholeheartedly hate ninja cats, have hated them since the day I first of them.

    You are right, DooGie. Andre should be happy it wasn't some forced ninja cat stuff.
      My Computer

  4. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,450
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #23

    Kari said:
    I've always liked cats, in port wine sauce served with a baked potato. However, I wholeheartedly hate ninja cats, have hated them since the day I first of them.

    You are right, DooGie. Andre should be happy it wasn't some forced ninja cat stuff.
    There has been a marked reduction in Ninja Cats & Taco Hats in the last month. Maybe someone has had a word.
      My Computer

  5. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 23,321
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #24

    DooGie said:
    It could be worse Andre. It could have been an advert for your nearest pet store which sells ninja cats
    Am not sure, should I or be
      My Computers

  6. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 23,321
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #25

    kado897 said:
    There has been a marked reduction in Ninja Cats & Taco Hats in the last month. Maybe someone has had a word.
    Sure hope you're right
      My Computers

  7. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,320
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #26

    It is a bit worrying that MS seem to be taking the "insert an ad" approach though. All we want is a good solid OS.
    Guess I might have to get up to date on Linux before too long.


    Anyway it's far too early in this thread for going ot. My apologies.
      My Computer

  8. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 17,434
    Windows 10 Pro
       #27

    kado897 said:
    There has been a marked reduction in Ninja Cats & Taco Hats in the last month. Maybe someone has had a word.
    I went through all tweets from October 2nd to today by Dona, Jason, Brandon and a few more key players in Insider team. There has been a real purge, all and every tweet referring to original release of 1809 and its problems have been deleted. There has also been less joking.

    It might indicate a more serious approach. I really hope I am right.
      My Computer

  9. cereberus's Avatar
    Posts : 12,013
    Windows10
       #28

    Kari said:
    I went through all tweets from October 2nd to today by Dona, Jason, Brandon and a few more key players in Insider team. There has been a real purge, all and every tweet referring to original release of 1809 and its problems have been deleted. There has also been less joking.

    It might indicate a more serious approach. I really hope I am right.
    Ditto
      My Computer

  10. hawkman's Avatar
    Posts : 650
    10 preview 64bit
       #29

    just checked my boot set-up via system config looks like they reset the no; of processors in use, !!!!


    Roy
      My Computer


 
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums