New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast + Skip Build 18282 (19H1) -Nov. 14 Insider

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 449
    win 10
       #170

    When I use beta 7 it hangs on 'Retrieving list of builds'
    Am I missing something?
    Why has there been so many updates in the last few days?
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 46,457
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #171

    robgr said:
    When I use beta 7 it hangs on 'Retrieving list of builds'
    Am I missing something?
    Why has there been so many updates in the last few days?
    Don't know the reason it hangs, works OK for me. This is beta software, it is under heavy development so there will be frequent releases.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 17,831
    Windows 10
       #172

    The custom color mode is hideous!!!

    Looks like some terrible high contrast inception!!! Look at the Store Taskbar icon!

    ... and, Explorer stays dark!!!

    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast + Skip Build 18282 (19H1) -Nov. 14-000033.png
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 3,245
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #173

    f14tomcat said:
    The executable DL in Leo's post works like a charm. Just did it. Dl the .exe of Be ta 7 and put it in a directory by it self. Then execute it. Pick and choose, and all automatic.

    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast + Skip Build 18282 (19H1) -Nov. 14 Insider - Page 17 - Windows 10 Forums
    DL last night and worked fine. This morning on 4 other PC's will not download. Neither version. Interesting.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 3,446
       #174

    Edwin said:
    The custom color mode is hideous!!!

    Looks like some terrible high contrast inception!!! Look at the Store Taskbar icon!

    ... and, Explorer stays dark!!!

    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast + Skip Build 18282 (19H1) -Nov. 14-000033.png
    Damn..! that looks horrid!

    If MS wants to go dark, they must come to Gotham City first to to learn about such finer things... just saying LOL
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 56,044
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #175

    magilla said:
    DL last night and worked fine. This morning on 4 other PC's will not download. Neither version. Interesting.
    Same here just now @magilla, Defender bit it's head off as soon as I clicked the link to DL. I have no idea what is going on there.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 3,245
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #176

    f14tomcat said:
    Same here just now @magilla, Defender bit it's head off as soon as I clicked the link to DL. I have no idea what is going on there.
    I disabled Defender and can get to the screen that allows me to give permission and download occurs
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 3,245
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #177

    magilla said:
    I disabled Defender and can get to the screen that allows me to give permission and download occurs
    As soon as I finished download, I turned Defender back on and scanned - no virus found.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 2,154
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 build 19042.685
       #178

    magilla said:
    Cannot download the archive version he suggested—keeps opening in notepad.
    Did you run the file "uupdownloader.cmd" as administrator? if so, try to run it normally.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 3,245
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #179

    LEOPEVA64 said:
    Did you run the file "uupdownloader.cmd" as administrator? if so, try to run it normally.
    Leo, I think what we need is a tutorial for this version of uupdump- I reread/viewed kari’s Tut which is using aria program.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums