Cumulative Update KB4467702 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.407 - Nov. 13 Win Update

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. hachiroku's Avatar
    Posts : 23
    Windows 10
       #10

    Cumulative Update KB4467702 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.407 - Nov. 13-twice.png

    It got downloaded/installed again today, unsure why. Working fine though.
      My Computer

  2. jamis's Avatar
    Posts : 467
    Windows10 Home 64 bit v. 20H2 bld. 19041.928
       #11

    WU installed this CU at 4:31AM this morning. I have Norton Internet Security running and it was not affected. WD is not running and was not running prior to this CU.
      My Computer

  3. boombastik's Avatar
    Posts : 402
    Windows 10 X64 latest
       #12

    The KB4467702 is incompatible with the nvidia driver 416.94
      My Computer

  4. Phone Man's Avatar
    Posts : 1,316
    Windows 10 Pro 1909 64 bit
       #13

    jamis said:
    WU installed this CU at 4:31AM this morning. I have Norton Internet Security running and it was not affected. WD is not running and was not running prior to this CU.
      My Computer

  5. hachiroku's Avatar
    Posts : 23
    Windows 10
       #14

    boombastik said:
    The KB4467702 is incompatible with the nvidia driver 416.94
    How so? I have both installed and it's working fine, as far as I can tell.
      My Computer

  6. Phone Man's Avatar
    Posts : 1,316
    Windows 10 Pro 1909 64 bit
       #15

    I am staying on 1803 for a while and this is my Advance options to hold off 1809.

    I ran WU manually and got this 1803 CU, Flash update, six Office 2013 security updates and looking good.

    I just found out that delaying feature updates (aka 1809) setting is the number of days from the release date of the feature update. I have mine at 120 for now.

    Cumulative Update KB4467702 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.407 - Nov. 13-w10-advanced-options.jpg

    Jim
      My Computer

  7. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 18,834
    10 Home x64 (20H2) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #16

    Phone Man said:
    I just found out that delaying feature updates (aka 1809) setting is the number of days from the release date of the feature update.
    You also have set the branch readiness as 'Semi-Annual Channel'. 1809 has only just been released to the 'Semi-Annual Channel (Targeted)'. Your 120 days won't start counting until 1809 is released to the 'Semi-Annual Channel', so it's actually deferred for longer than you might think.
      My Computers

  8. Phone Man's Avatar
    Posts : 1,316
    Windows 10 Pro 1909 64 bit
       #17

    Bree said:
    You also have set the branch readiness as 'Semi-Annual Channel'. 1809 has only just been released to the 'Semi-Annual Channel (Targeted)'. Your 120 days won't start counting until 1809 is released to the 'Semi-Annual Channel', so it's actually deferred for longer than you might think.
    Thanks, I am still learning these advance settings. I will chance them back when I am ready to move to 1809 after it is stable and most problems are fixed.

    Jim
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 80
    Windows 10
       #18

    Using the original 1809, but with no issues. Updated the 2 KBBs with no issues.
      My Computer

  10. PrivacyFreak's Avatar
    Posts : 84
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #19

    MiguelAngel10 said:
    Hi everyone :

    Installed the latest CU 17134.407 with no issues, but Windows Defender got activated along my 3rd. party antivirus software (Norton Security 22.16.2.22). So I uninstalled Norton and then reinstalled it, so problem resolved.

    So if you have a 3rd. party antivirus pay attention to that.
    It happened to me as well today. Windows Defender got re-enabled and my Bitdefender Free AV was no more integrated into the Windows Defender Security Center. I had to reinstall Bitdefender to fix it. I hope it stays fixed. Windows 10 has never played nice with 3rd Party AVs.
      My Computer


 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:17.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums