Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809 Now Re-Released

Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
  1. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 34,492
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18290
    Thread Starter
       6 Days Ago #680

    Update for current status of "Upgrade block in place" for Morphisec issue.

    Date Current Status Affected Platforms Details
    December 6, 2018 4:45 PM PT Upgrade block in place
    • Windows 10, version 1809
    • Windows Server 2019
    • Windows Server, version 1809
    Microsoft and Morphisec have identified an issue on devices that have installed Morphisec Protector or another application that uses the Morphisec Software Development Kit (SDK) including: Cisco AMP for Endpoints. These applications may impact customers’ ability to use the ‘Save As…’ dialog when saving documents in Microsoft Office applications. Saving of files is not impacted. (32-bit versions only)

    Resolved: Morphisec and Cisco have released updated versions of their applications to address this issue. We recommend customers update to these minimum versions before attempting to attempting to upgrade to Windows 10, version 1809:

    • Morphisec Protector version 2.4.8
    • Cisco AMP for Endpoints version 6.2.3.10814

    An upgrade block remains in place for earlier versions of the applications than those listed above.
    Last edited by Brink; 6 Days Ago at 13:49.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    6 Days Ago #681

    Still waiting ... :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    6 Days Ago #682

    Brink said: View Post
    Update for current status of "Upgrade block in place" for Morphisec issue.

    Date Current Status Affected Platforms Details
    December 6, 2018 4:45 PM PT Upgrade block in place
    • Windows 10, version 1809
    • Windows Server 2019
    • Windows Server, version 1809
    Microsoft and Morphisec have identified an issue on devices that have installed Morphisec Protector or another application that uses the Morphisec Software Development Kit (SDK) including: Cisco AMP for Endpoints. These applications may impact customers’ ability to use the ‘Save As…’ dialog when saving documents in Microsoft Office applications. Saving of files is not impacted. (32-bit versions only)

    Resolved: Morphisec and Cisco have released updated versions of their applications to address this issue. We recommend customers update to these minimum versions before attempting to attempting to upgrade to Windows 10, version 1809:

    • Morphisec Protector version 2.4.8
    • Cisco AMP for Endpoints version 6.2.3.10814

    An upgrade block remains in place for earlier versions of the applications than those listed above.

    how do you tell if anything you have from third party uses this ??
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 34,492
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18290
    Thread Starter
       6 Days Ago #683

    Tonyb said: View Post
    how do you tell if anything you have from third party uses this ??
    It's for if you have older versions of the apps below.

    Morphisec Protector version 2.4.8

    Cisco AMP for Endpoints version 6.2.3.10814
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    6 Days Ago #684

    nope nothing like that installed so strange i have none of the upgrade blocks and i have still not received this update
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 201
    Windows10 Home 64 bit v. 1803 bld. 17134.471
       6 Days Ago #685

    GatsbyGlen said: View Post
    Still waiting ... :)
    As am I, but WU did auto update another KB4023057 last night at 7:58 PM EST. This is the second or third one my system has received since the initial release of v.1809.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    6 Days Ago #686

    Same thing here
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    6 Days Ago #687

    jamis said: View Post
    As am I, but WU did auto update another KB4023057 last night at 7:58 PM EST. This is the second or third one my system has received since the initial release of v.1809.
    Tonyb said: View Post
    Same thing here
    As recommended by MS in the first page of this thread:



    [/QUOTE]
    On November 13, 2018, we will begin the re-release of the Windows 10 October Update (version 1809), Windows Server 2019, and Windows Server, version 1809.
    We encourage you to wait until the feature update is offered to your device automatically
    [/QUOTE]



    In the meantime, it would be a good idea to see if, by inadvertence, you have put some restrictions in the way you receive your updates, like in Windows Updates & Delivery Optimization Advanced Options:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Delivery Optimization Advances Options.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	216532Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windows Updates Advancd Options.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	216533

    Cheers!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 16,717
    Win 10 RS5 64 Bit
       6 Days Ago #688

    I came back from the store turned on my PC and surprise , surprise MS removed me from the RP..
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. magilla's Avatar
    Posts : 2,067
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       6 Days Ago #689

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    I came back from the store turned on my PC and surprise , surprise MS removed me from the RP..
    What does that mean, Josey Wales? You no longer receive release preview?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Is this seriously still not fixed and made it to the final release yesterday? I still see completely inaccurate CPU load figures in task manager...
Bluescreen After 1809 October Update in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
I updated my computer to the new October 1809 update and everything went fine. Everything seemed to work just fine, but after I turned off the computer and started it up today I got this bluescreen. Windows 10 would not boot the first time, I shut...
Source: What's new in printing in Windows 10, version 1809 - Microsoft Tech Community - 267182 See also: Windows 10 October 2018 Update now available - Windows 10 Forums Windows 10 version 1809 update history - Known incompatibilities...
Source: What's new for IT pros in Windows 10, version 1809 - Microsoft Tech Community - 263909 See also: Windows 10 October 2018 Update now available - Windows 10 Forums Find out what is new in Windows 10 October 2018 Update and Office -...
Source: .NET Core October 2018 Update | .NET Blog
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:33.
Find Us