Current Status of Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809

  1. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 56,331
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21359
    Thread Starter
       #470

    Bree said:
    New upgrade block added 21 November. This time it's apparently Intel who have QA issues (for a change).

    Thank you Bree. First post updated.
      My Computers

  2. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,356
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #471

    I have restored to this version
    Current Status of Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809-image.png
    Joined it to this:
    Current Status of Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809-image.png
    But didn't get update to .165. Is it supposed to be for Fast ring only ?
      My Computers

  3. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,134
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #472

    CountMike said:
    I have restored to this version
    Current Status of Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809-image.png
    Joined it to this:
    Current Status of Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809-image.png
    But didn't get update to .165. Is it supposed to be for Fast ring only ?
    RP only
      My Computers

  4. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,356
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #473

    f14tomcat said:
    RP only
    I thought it was same as this ? How to get to that RP ?
      My Computers

  5. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,134
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #474

    CountMike said:
    I thought it was same as this ? How to get to that RP ?
    Back your choices down on that same screen. From SLOW to Release Preview. May have to change that first one, too.
      My Computers

  6. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,356
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #475

    f14tomcat said:
    Back your choices down on that same screen. From SLOW to Release Preview. May have to change that first one, too.
    Only choices are Fast and Slow
      My Computers

  7. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,134
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #476

    CountMike said:
    Only choices are Fast and Slow
    Can you change the first one to be this? It will change the second.

    Current Status of Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809-2018-11-22_08h16_04.png
      My Computers

  8. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,356
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #477

    Tnx, that's it:
    Current Status of Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809-image.png
      My Computers

  9. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,737
    Win 10 Pro 19043.928
       #478

    I think that 177763.134 is the final 1809 at least that is what that UGA told me.
      My Computer

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,134
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #479

    CountMike said:
    Tnx, that's it:
    Current Status of Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809-image.png
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:36.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums