Cumulative Update KB4464455 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.107 - Nov. 13 Win Update

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

  1. Posts : 724
    Windows 10 Home - Version 2004 - Build 19041.450
       #10

    There is also an 1803 update:
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4467702)
      My Computers

  2. IronZorg89's Avatar
    Posts : 2,261
    Windows 10 pro x64-bit
       #11

    Now I am a bit confused. Are there two kinds of CUs KB4464455 Vs KB4467708. Do I have to install both of them. Can anyone clarify what's going on?
      My Computers

  3. HRPuffnstuff's Avatar
    Posts : 504
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #12

    I had to perform a clean install of 1809 yesterday after my system became crippled. I immediately jumped onto the preview ring and got the latest patch taking me to build 17763.107.
      My Computer

  4. Forceflow's Avatar
    Posts : 72
    Win10 1809
       #13

    IronZorg89 said:
    Now I am a bit confused. Are there two kinds of CUs KB4464455 Vs KB4467708. Do I have to install both of them. Can anyone clarify what's going on?
    I'm confused too. I went straight from .55 to .137 with KB4467708
      My Computer

  5. IronZorg89's Avatar
    Posts : 2,261
    Windows 10 pro x64-bit
       #14

    Forceflow said:
    I'm confused too. I went straight from .55 to .137 with KB4467708
    , but my point is what's with KB4464455. I downloaded it from MS Update Catalog and I have not installed it yet until I understand what is going on. It seems that you have Winver at .137, but mine is at .134. Below is my Winver after KB4467708:

    Cumulative Update KB4464455 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.107 - Nov. 13-winver-after-installing-kb4467708.png
      My Computers

  6. Forceflow's Avatar
    Posts : 72
    Win10 1809
       #15

    IronZorg89 said:
    , but my point is what's with KB4464455. I downloaded it from MS Update Catalog and I have not installed it yet until I understand what is going on. It seems that you have Winver at .137, but mine is at .134. Below is my Winver after KB4467708:
    I have to correct myself: I'm on .134 NOT 137. Typo.
      My Computer

  7. IronZorg89's Avatar
    Posts : 2,261
    Windows 10 pro x64-bit
       #16

    Forceflow said:
    I have to correct myself: I'm on .134 NOT 137. Typo.
    That's what I thought (a typo). It can happen to anyone. By now, I am doing some research on the web to find the answer with regard to KB4464455 Vs KB4467708.
      My Computers

  8. IronZorg89's Avatar
    Posts : 2,261
    Windows 10 pro x64-bit
       #17

    IronZorg89 said:
    That's what I thought (a typo). It can happen to anyone. By now, I am doing some research on the web to find the answer with regard to KB4464455 Vs KB4467708.
    Forget it, the answer was right in front me in tenforums. Sometimes, I can be very slow. KB4464455 is for the insider program which I am not part of:

    KB4464455 Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow + RP Build 17763.107 Oct. 30[/FONT]
    KB4464455 Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow + RP Build 17763.107 Oct. 30
      My Computers

  9. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 4,644
    Windows 10 Pro x64 20H2 Build 19042.906 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #18

    I think I have to check where I am at. This is becoming a bit confusing.
      My Computers

  10. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 23,375
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #19

    slicendice said:
    I think I have to check where I am at. This is becoming a bit confusing.


    And also slow and RP ring have lost their thread (at least pinned one).. I'm on RP and have to browse non-insider thread
      My Computers


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:19.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums