New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 18277.1006 (19H1) - Nov. 13 Insider

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 57,015
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21376
    Thread Starter
       #20

    magilla said:
    @Brink - today is November 7 - not 6
      My Computers

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 40,085
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #21

    magilla said:
    Seems like beginning 19h1 there has been a major upswing in failures and/or bouncing back and forth from ‘getting things ready’ to ‘downloading’ and ‘installing’ —more than with previous build sequences. Or am I just having a crappy relationship with 19h1?
    Not just you. I'm getting a bit p****d off with it.
      My Computer

  3. magilla's Avatar
    Posts : 3,138
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #22

    kado897 said:
    Not just you. I'm getting a bit p****d off with it.
    I know it is alluded to in the ‘known issues’ section, but it has been a known issue for far too long now!
      My Computer

  4. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,665
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #23

    What happened with Storage? The Free space now stuff is gone!!!! Can't post pic right now.
      My Computers

  5. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 40,085
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #24

    Restart. Just the one bounce today but it's slow as a snail.
      My Computer

  6. linw's Avatar
    Posts : 1,915
    win 10 Insider
       #25

    Don't really know whether this one did the jumpy stuff as I caught up with the fact it was updating at the Installing stage and it continued fine from there.

    Very impressed with the downtime this time - 8 min!

    Like last time, it started with a low res screen with several copies of the ASUS logo from the boot screen across the top! Restart fixed this, but pretty weird. Anyone else get this screen effect?
      My Computers

  7. magilla's Avatar
    Posts : 3,138
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #26

    linw said:
    Don't really know whether this one did the jumpy stuff as I caught up with the fact it was updating at the Installing stage and it continued fine from there.

    Very impressed with the downtime this time - 8 min!

    Like last time, it started with a low res screen with several copies of the ASUS logo from the boot screen across the top! Restart fixed this, but pretty weird. Anyone else get this screen effect?
    I get black screen with last several builds but corrects with restart. Don’t know if resolution is changed.
      My Computer

  8. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 40,085
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #27

    f14tomcat said:
    What happened with Storage? The Free space now stuff is gone!!!! Can't post pic right now.
    Gone missing for me too.
      My Computer

  9. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,665
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #28

    kado897 said:
    Gone missing for me too.
    Thanks, Keith. Gone on both Fast and Skippy. I scoured release notes, nothing.
      My Computers

  10. dencal's Avatar
    Posts : 3,045
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       #29

    Reading some of the posts.....same old problems.....a lot of masochists on this forum.....glad I opted out....RSI being my excuse.
      My Computers


 
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums