New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast + Skip Build 18267 (19H1) Oct. 24 Insider

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,174
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 11 Pro 64-bit Build 22000.194
       #10

    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast + Skip Build 18267 (19H1) Oct. 24-screenshot-2-.png
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 3,245
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #11

    Going back and forth between ‘getting things ready ‘ and ‘downloading ‘ and ‘installing ‘ once again on all 4 computers - so I expect a failed install on all 4 — I know that is in the prolog information.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 61,554
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #12

    magilla said:
    Going back and forth between ‘getting things ready ‘ and ‘downloading ‘ and ‘installing ‘ once again on all 4 computers - so I expect a failed install on all 4 — I know that is in the prolog information.

    The loop may happen a couple times, but it should be able to finish given time.

      My Computers


  4. Posts : 3,245
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #13

    Brink said:
    The loop may happen a couple times, but it should be able to finish given time.

    I guess we’ll see, won’t we @Brink.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 61,554
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #14

    Hopefully.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 6,880
    Win 11 Home
       #15

    Got to Installing 25%, then back to Getting things ready.
    Fail # 1.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 3,245
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #16

    COMPUTIAC said:
    Got to Installing 25%, then back to Getting things ready.
    Fail # 1.
    Did it actually fail? Or just return to ‘getting things ready?’
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 6,880
    Win 11 Home
       #17

    magilla said:
    Did it actually fail? Or just return to ‘getting things ready?’
    Failed.
    Looked under View update history.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 61,554
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #18

      My Computers


  10. Posts : 3,245
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #19

    @Brink Thank you for the highly appropriate musical interlude to break the monotony.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums