KB4464455 Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow + RP Build 17763.107 Oct. 30 Insider

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 131
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #150

    It is the same. Links in the OP are public and permanent, that's all..
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 25,638
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1
       #151

    sunberg said:
    It is the same. Links in the OP are public and permanent, that's all..
    Not according to Windows Insider.

    KB4464455 Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow + RP Build 17763.107 Oct. 30-capture.png
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 131
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #152

    ???? I'm not saying it's *released* publicly. Those are just shareable direct permalinks.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 4,666
    Windows 10 Pro x64 21H1 Build 19043.1151 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #153

    sunberg said:
    ???? I'm not saying it's *released* publicly. Those are just shareable direct permalinks.
    Correct! UUPDump Webpage is just a convenient user created frontend for easy DL of collections of files that are available from MS servers.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 25,638
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1
       #154

    sunberg said:
    ???? I'm not saying it's *released* publicly. Those are just shareable direct permalinks.
    But you could only share them with users in The IP so they would already have it. I had mine update to 107 at least a week ago. I hope this coming Tuesday MS will make it final before it goes on Saturday Night Live.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 1,151
    Windows 10 Pro
       #155

    Josey Wales said:
    But you could only share them with users in The IP so they would already have it. I had mine update to 107 at least a week ago. I hope this coming Tuesday MS will make it final before it goes on Saturday Night Live.
    think the CU on Tuesday will take it past 107
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 12,421
    Win10 Version 21H2 Pro and Home, Win11 Pro
       #156

    Interesting issue today with one of my IP computers:
    Attachment 211603
    Attachment 211604
    Outside of no display driver for the built-in adapter I've never had an issue with Windows 10 IP on this machine since back in the Technical Preview days. This machine was found on Microsoft's database.
    Attachment 211605
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 25,638
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1
       #157

    Dave44 said:
    think the CU on Tuesday will take it past 107
    Yes it will, I just hope it makes it final.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 131
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #158

    Berton said:
    Interesting issue today with one of my IP computers:
    Attachment 211603
    Attachment 211604
    Outside of no display driver for the built-in adapter I've never had an issue with Windows 10 IP on this machine since back in the Technical Preview days. This machine was found on Microsoft's database.
    Attachment 211605
    They have some issues with activation servers, I've read about that on Windowscentral.

    Windows 10 activation server issue causes PCs to lose activated status | Windows Central
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 131
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #159

    Josey Wales said:
    Yes it will, I just hope it makes it final.
    I only hope they will not try to fix everything before rereleasing it, because in that case it will never happen
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:36.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums