Cumulative Update KB4464330 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.55 - Oct. 9

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
  1.    #240

    sunberg said: View Post
    It's the latest Release Preview build atm.
    Do you think that this could become patch Tuesdays?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 26,880
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #241

    Danielx64 said: View Post
    Do you think that this could become patch Tuesdays?
    It will probably be released when 1809 is re-released.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Pendaws's Avatar
    Posts : 327
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit 1809 (17763.55)
       #242

    I have 1809 on 6 machines and NEVER had ANY issue with it I never lost files, I never had any problems with De-activation so, I am fine :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 11,678
    10 Home x64 (1903) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #243

    Pendaws said: View Post
    I have 1809 on 6 machines ... I never had any problems with De-activation...
    The deactivation was nothing to do with 1809, it affected all versions - but only for Pro (activation server issues, now fixed). Like you, I have had no problems with 1809.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.   My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    #245

    Disabling Windows Security App not Recommended


    khanmein said: View Post
    "DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start the service SecurityHealthService with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:"

    For those who saw this error under Event ID: 10005, all you need is just disable these two;

    (Windows Defender Security Center Service)
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SecurityHealthService

    (Security Center service)
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\wscsvc

    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/110230-enable-disable-windows-security-windows-10-a.html
    The referenced article in tenforums did not recommend disabling those two keys. Yes, it might solve the problem of getting Error Events but if I am reading the article correctly, you are trying to solve what appears to be a small (but irritable) problem by creating a much larger one. Let me know if I am wrong because I am one of the group irritated by this ever recurring error event.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    #246

    torntick said: View Post
    The referenced article in tenforums did not recommend disabling those two keys. Yes, it might solve the problem of getting Error Events but if I am reading the article correctly, you are trying to solve what appears to be a small (but irritable) problem by creating a much larger one. Let me know if I am wrong because I am one of the group irritated by this ever recurring error event.
    That goes without saying and it is well stipulated in the referenced tut, meaning you are right:
    Warning
    It is highly recommended to not disable the Windows Security app.

    This will significantly lower the protection of your device and could lead to malware infection.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8.    #247

    torntick said: View Post
    The referenced article in tenforums did not recommend disabling those two keys. Yes, it might solve the problem of getting Error Events but if I am reading the article correctly, you are trying to solve what appears to be a small (but irritable) problem by creating a much larger one. Let me know if I am wrong because I am one of the group irritated by this ever recurring error event.
    I'm using Malwarebytes Premium and disabled the Windows Defender with O&O ShutUp10.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #248

    On my release preview it has disabled Defender in preference to Malwarebytes, which it shows. You can't seem to run a Defender scan any more.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	windowssecurity.PNG 
Views:	25 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	230491
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 26,880
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #249

    swarfega said: View Post
    On my release preview it has disabled Defender in preference to Malwarebytes, which it shows. You can't seem to run a Defender scan any more.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	windowssecurity.PNG 
Views:	25 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	230491
    Have you tried playing around with the MB Windows Action Center setting to see if you can get both running?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 10/3: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Skip Build 18252 (19H1) - Oct. 3 Insider - Windows 10 Forums Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17763 | Windows Blog 1042097236845314048
Read more: Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17763 available now! - Windows Developer Blog Download: Download Windows Insider Preview SDK 1044640279255535617
Source: New flight 17763 released for Insiders Download: Download Windows 10 IoT
When updating to the latest windows insider preview i am unable to do so gives me a error saying avira needs to be updated. I have never ran avira antivirus or have any other antivirus. How do i correct the error ? pic attached Windows 10...
Source: Announcing HoloLens Preview 17763 - Windows Mixed Reality Developer Forum
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33.
Find Us