Windows 10: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast and Skip Ahead Build 17682 -May 31 Insider

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
  1.    03 Jun 2018 #210

    This is the official MS response re. SETS. Frankly, I think they are bullshitting as they do not know why some get it and some don't.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	80 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	191014
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,021
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       03 Jun 2018 #211

    cereberus said: View Post
    This is the official MS response re. SETS. Frankly, I think they are bullshitting as they do not know why some get it and some don't.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	80 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	191014
    Well... if it's not like the "Controlled" study, does that mean it's Semi-Controlled? UN-Controlled? All and/or none of the above? Most perplexing...................
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 14,612
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       03 Jun 2018 #212

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Well... if it's not like the "Controlled" study, does that mean it's Semi-Controlled? UN-Controlled? All and/or none of the above? Most perplexing...................


    MS established a new department at Redmond dealing with: who is appropriate to have sets enabled... Don't try to understand
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    03 Jun 2018 #213

    AndreTen said: View Post
    ... Don't try to understand
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2030188_1.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	191023
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,021
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       03 Jun 2018 #214

    AndreTen said: View Post


    MS established a new department at Redmond dealing with: who is appropriate to have sets enabled... Don't try to understand
    Edwin said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2030188_1.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	191023
    Ok, I'm all set...............
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,450
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       03 Jun 2018 #215

    purewater said: View Post
    X-plane and DCS are always CTD in 17682.
    Ummmm, ya totally lost me.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. CallMeSteven's Avatar
    Posts : 365
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Insider Preview
       03 Jun 2018 #216

    Any thoughts on my last post #204?

    maybe this ?
    • Some Insiders may find increased reliability and performance issues when launching Start on this build. We’re investigating.
    Last edited by CallMeSteven; 03 Jun 2018 at 09:55.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    03 Jun 2018 #217

    Wynona said: View Post
    Ummmm, ya totally lost me.
    Crash to desktop.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,653
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       03 Jun 2018 #218

    cereberus said: View Post
    This is the official MS response re. SETS. Frankly, I think they are bullshitting as they do not know why some get it and some don't.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	80 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	191014
    And their bulls have the scours: Cattle Diseases -= CALF SCOURS
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,021
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       03 Jun 2018 #219

    purewater said: View Post
    Crash to desktop.
    Are those games that are crashing?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 5/24: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast and Skip Ahead Build 17677 -May 24 Insider - Windows 10 Forums 996804385320529920 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17672 - Windows Experience Blog
UPDATE 5/31: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast and Skip Ahead Build 17682 -May 31 Insider - Windows 10 Forums 999742588285431808 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17677 - Windows Experience Blog
994262202268860418 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17666 - Windows Experience Blog Flight Hub | Microsoft Docs
UPDATE 5/9: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast and Skip Ahead Build 17666 - May 9 Insider - Windows 10 Forums 992087721895055361 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17661 - Windows Experience Blog
UPDATE 3/7: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 17618 - Mar. 7 Insider - Windows 10 Forums UPDATE 3/6: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 17115 - Mar. 6 Insider - Windows 10 Forums 963919177181360128 ...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:44.
Find Us