Cumulative Update KB4100403 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.81 - May 23

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1.    26 May 2018 #80

    mrgeek said: View Post
    There is a new version of Logitech SetPoint (it's been almost 3 years) just issued. You could try it. -

    • Software Version: 6.68.250
    • Post Date: May 23, 2018

    http://support.logitech.com/en_us/software/setpoint
    Thanks for the suggestion. My mouse uses Logitech Options and I have the latest version. What's really strange now -- I left the computer in sleep for about 30 minutes and now with USB Selective Suspend disabled, it won't wake up the computer. I switched the setting back to the default enabled and now it does work! Huh?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 3,673
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 Build 17763.134 (Branch: RS5 Release Preview)
       26 May 2018 #81

    Crizal said: View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. My mouse uses Logitech Options and I have the latest version. What's really strange now -- I left the computer in sleep for about 30 minutes and now with USB Selective Suspend disabled, it won't wake up the computer. I switched the setting back to the default enabled and now it does work! Huh?
    Hahah, makes absolutely no sense, the way it's behaving.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    26 May 2018 #82

    slicendice said: View Post
    Hahah, makes absolutely no sense, the way it's behaving.
    Ah, the wonders of Windows 10.

    1. Blame Microsoft
    2. Blame Logitech
    3. Blame HP

    A. Live with it and if it doesn't work, use the keyboard or power switch to wake it up.
    B. Switch the mouse to Bluetooth mode as Bluetooth won't wake up anything I have since it loads after Windows.
    C. Get a Chromebook or an Apple and go on another journey to see who messes up what.

    One thing for sure, I'm not doing another clean install of 1803 just because of this glitch.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    26 May 2018 #83

    Update KB4100403 has caused nothing but issues for me.
    On one computer it will not install. Failed every time.
    On another computer it caused programs to popup with empty windows
    On another computer, Office no longer runs.
    On another computer, freezes when opening some programs.
    All of these computers are relativity new Dell Optiplex 7040/50 with i7's.
    Thank goodness for backups.
    I have paused updates on all of these computers.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Berton's Avatar
    Posts : 5,702
    Win10 Home and Pro, Win10 Insider Preview, WinXP Home Premium, Linux Mint
       26 May 2018 #84

    I have computers with Home on some and Pro on a couple, haven't seen the same issues yet.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 3,673
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 Build 17763.134 (Branch: RS5 Release Preview)
       26 May 2018 #85

    Crizal said: View Post
    Ah, the wonders of Windows 10.

    1. Blame Microsoft
    2. Blame Logitech
    3. Blame HP

    A. Live with it and if it doesn't work, use the keyboard or power switch to wake it up.
    B. Switch the mouse to Bluetooth mode as Bluetooth won't wake up anything I have since it loads after Windows.
    C. Get a Chromebook or an Apple and go on another journey to see who messes up what.

    One thing for sure, I'm not doing another clean install of 1803 just because of this glitch.


    I'll NEVER switch to Apple nor support that company, while their main company policy is to behave like a**h***s. So much crap going on with them at the moment, that I'm surprised people are still supporting such d***s.

    Sorry ...but I had to let it out, and tried my best to censor all bad words. Admins and mods feel free to delete this post if it's considered offending.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. Clintlgm's Avatar
    Posts : 901
    Win 10 pro Upgraded from 8.1
       26 May 2018 #86

    slicendice said: View Post


    I'll NEVER switch to Apple nor support that company, while their main company policy is to behave like a**h***s. So much crap going on with them at the moment, that I'm surprised people are still supporting such d***s.

    Sorry ...but I had to let it out, and tried my best to censor all bad words. Admins and mods feel free to delete this post if it's considered offending.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    26 May 2018 #87

    slicendice said: View Post


    I'll NEVER switch to Apple nor support that company, while their main company policy is to behave like a**h***s. So much crap going on with them at the moment, that I'm surprised people are still supporting such d***s.

    Sorry ...but I had to let it out, and tried my best to censor all bad words. Admins and mods feel free to delete this post if it's considered offending.
    Toni, don't be so hard on them.
    I'm sure there was a point of time when you were using an iPhone! (Unfortunately I still do). But your comment and outburst was to the point
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 3,673
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 Build 17763.134 (Branch: RS5 Release Preview)
       26 May 2018 #88

    ddelo said: View Post
    Toni, don't be so hard on them.
    I'm sure there was a point of time when you were using an iPhone! (Unfortunately I still do). But your comment and outburst was to the point
    Yep, I did for a while, until I realized Apple owned both me and my iPhone, so I tossed it in the bin and switched to something I own and can control.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    26 May 2018 #89

    This update did not solve my issues:
    - Avermedia USB TV does not work
    - Switching Bluetooth ON/OFF display is flashing
    - WiFi connection is difficult, not connecting at once as in previous W10 versions.
    So, I stick with 1709.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Hi, After updating to v1803 buil 17134.48 the bios resets itself to restart. how do you solve it? thank you Today I received a update: Microsoft - HIDCLASS - 5/14/2018 12:00:00 AM - 3.3.207.0, what is it?
UPDATE 5/23: Cumulative Update KB4100403 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.81 - May 23 - Windows 10 Forums Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4103721/windows-10-update-kb4103721 See also: KB4100347 Intel microcode updates for...
I have done Cumulative Update KB4103721 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.48. It has reduced free spceof driveby 2 GB. After doing cleaning by Cmd.exe /c Cleanmgr /sageset:65535 & Cleanmgr /sagerun:65535 and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image...
I have tried many different ways of installing Dropbox: regular download through their website, ninite.com, and their offline installer of the latest stable build (48.4.58) - none are letting me successfully install this app. As mentioned in the...

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:20.
Find Us