Windows 10: Office 2016 & Office 365 Monthly Channel v1804 build 9226.2156 May 14 Office

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Posts : 29,416
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17672
       1 Week Ago #1

    Office 2016 & Office 365 Monthly Channel v1804 build 9226.2156 May 14


    Monthly Channel

    May 14, 2018
    Version 1804 (Build 9226.2156)




    Office suite: Non-security updates

    This channel release contains the following non-security updates:

    • Fix an issue where, when opening an application, the user might see a message about launching in Safe mode and then the application fails to open.


    Source: Office 365 client update channel releases

    See also:



      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    1 Week Ago #1

    This one did not go right? First it asked me to close programs and when it came back it was still sitting on previous update. Office then asked me to restart my computer, which I did and it shows the correct update now .2156, but tells me "updates for this product are ready to install" When I click install, it says installed and then returns with this message. It then loops back telling me it is ready to install.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ou.JPG  
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 3,378
    64bit Win 10 Pro ver 1803 Build 17134.81 and W10 Insider Build 17677
       1 Week Ago #2

    This one updated as normal for me.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 19,848
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17083
       1 Week Ago #3

    meebers said: View Post
    This one did not go right? First it asked me to close programs and when it came back it was still sitting on previous update. Office then asked me to restart my computer, which I did and it shows the correct update now .2156, but tells me "updates for this product are ready to install" When I click install, it says installed and then returns with this message. It then loops back telling me it is ready to install.
    It's been awhile, Meebers, but I've had that happen. Somewhere down the line, it reverted to the correct notifications.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    1 Week Ago #4

    Wynona said: View Post
    It's been awhile, Meebers, but I've had that happen. Somewhere down the line, it reverted to the correct notifications.
    You are right!. I shut down and booted up several times after the update with the same result. The next day it was back to normal?? Must have needed a good nights rest.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 19,848
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17083
       1 Week Ago #5

    meebers said: View Post
    You are right!. I shut down and booted up several times after the update with the same result. The next day it was back to normal?? Must have needed a good nights rest.
    Must have . . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 12,524
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       4 Days Ago #6

    Have to ask ...
    where does my version stick in. I have monthly (targeted), but it's version 1805
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	189707
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 29,416
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17672
    Thread Starter
       4 Days Ago #7

    Hey Andre, :)

    Here's the info below for Monthly (Targted). It looks like the release notes haven't been updated yet for the build you have.

    Office Insider Monthly (Targeted) v1805 build 9330.2014 - May 8 Office - Windows 10 Forums
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 12,524
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       4 Days Ago #8

    Brink said: View Post
    Hey Andre, :)

    Here's the info below for Monthly (Targted). It looks like the release notes haven't been updated yet for the build you have.

    Office Insider Monthly (Targeted) v1805 build 9330.2014 - May 8 Office - Windows 10 Forums
    thanks Shawn :) So, I'm slow Insider Wasn't aware of it ..
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 19,848
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17083
       4 Days Ago #9

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Have to ask ...
    where does my version stick in. I have monthly (targeted), but it's version 1805
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	189707
    Dunno, Andre, but I'd say you're on the Fast Ring. I'm a little behind you with 1805 9330.2053.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Related Threads
    Source: Office 365 client update channel releases See also: Version and build numbers of update channel releases - Office Support Whats new for Office Insiders - Office Support Latest Office Updates for Windows
    Source: Update history for Office Insider for Windows desktop - Office Support) See also: Whats new for Office Insiders - Office Support Latest Office Updates for Windows How to Check for Updates in Office 2016 for Windows What is...
    Source: Office 365 client update channel releases See also: Version and build numbers of update channel releases - Office Support Whats new for Office Insiders - Office Support Announcing April feature update for Office for Windows desktop...
    Source: Update history for Office Insider for Windows desktop - Office Support) See also: Whats new for Office Insiders - Office Support Latest Office Updates for Windows How to Check for Updates in Office 2016 for Windows What is...
    Source: Announcing April Monthly Channel update for Office - Microsoft Community See also: Update history for Office Insider for Windows desktop - Office Support Whats new for Office Insiders - Office Support Latest Office Updates...
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55.
    Find Us