Windows 10: Cumulative Update KB4103721 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.48 - May 8

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
  1. sgage's Avatar
    Posts : 778
    Windows 10 Home (Build 17134.320)
       08 May 2018 #120

    BKnight said: View Post
    Yes - it did for me .
    Well, it fixed the 'frequency' item, but not the stuff at the top. In fact, it added a new line of red. Here's what it looks like now:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	264 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	187921
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 123
    Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1809 (OS Build: 17763.55)
       08 May 2018 #121

    The CU KB4103721 wen OK, I guess. . .

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Build 17134.48.JPG 
Views:	249 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	187922

    But, my Win + X context menu went bye-bye! . . . bummer !
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    08 May 2018 #122

    sgage said: View Post
    Well, it fixed the 'frequency' item, but not the stuff at the top. In fact, it added a new line of red. Here's what it looks like now:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	264 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	187921
    I tried the same and now I only have the 1st line of red. I'm ready to go back to 1709.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 4
    win10 pro rs4 x64
       08 May 2018 #123

    Hi everyone,
    Having a major issue here with this update. Upon restarting, logon screen goes blank/black and laptop becomes useless. Had to force shutdown button and boot from my win10 installation usb stick to try boot into safe mode via cmd .Upon safe mode restarting, getting message " We couldn't complete bla bla bla..."
    Never before had i faced such a serious issue with an update...Really now microsoft ?!

    Ofc i'll have to pause updating for now and no clue on how to resolve ..Anyone ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FJIMG_20180509_060523.jpg  
    Last edited by nic011; 08 May 2018 at 23:42. Reason: added attachment
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 12
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
       09 May 2018 #124

    nic011 said: View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Having a major issue here with this update. Upon restarting, logon screen goes blank/black and laptop becomes useless. Had to force shutdown button and boot from my win10 installation usb stick to try boot into safe mode via cmd .Upon safe mode restarting, getting message " We couldn't complete bla bla bla..."
    Never before had i faced such a serious issue with an update...Really now microsoft ?!

    Ofc i'll have to pause updating for now and no clue on how to resolve ..Anyone ?
    I have had the same problem on 3 out of 5 pcs. Currently, I have disabled the windows update service until I find a fix
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. RingTailCoon's Avatar
    Posts : 532
    Windows 10 PRO
       09 May 2018 #125

    Dave44 said: View Post
    found these just updated my adobe flash too 29.0.0.171

    Adobe for 1803:
    2018-05 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1803 for ARM64-based Systems (KB4103729)
    http://download.windowsupdate.com/c....996ca89189.msu
    2018-05 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x86-based Systems (KB4103729)
    http://download.windowsupdate.com/d....f7c092d454.msu
    2018-05 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4103729)
    http://download.windowsupdate.com/c....8290bef3fa.msu
    PC says NOPE when I try to install the correct flash update manually... Spits out an error: 0x8007065e Data of this type are not supported (what theeeee......??? I got the right one and still an error?!)
    P
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 3,530
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 Build 17763.104 (Branch: RS5 Release Preview)
       09 May 2018 #126

    RingTailCoon said: View Post
    PC says NOPE when I try to install the correct flash update manually... Spits out an error: 0x8007065e Data of this type are not supported (what theeeee......??? I got the right one and still an error?!)
    P
    Double check that you didn't download the arm64-version instead of amd64. Easy to confuse the two. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. RingTailCoon's Avatar
    Posts : 532
    Windows 10 PRO
       09 May 2018 #127

    slicendice said: View Post
    Double check that you didn't download the arm64-version instead of amd64. Easy to confuse the two. :)
    Got it via the catalogue and installed that way! :) Got the wrong one, but hey, it's still morning here hahaha!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    09 May 2018 #128

    sgage said: View Post
    Well, it fixed the 'frequency' item, but not the stuff at the top. In fact, it added a new line of red. Here's what it looks like now:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	264 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	187921
    Check what it says under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\DataCollection

    There should not be anything there (apart from Default) - AllowTelemetry causes the first red line.

    The second red line is part of the fix as noted by @ddelo
    Windows 10 April 2018 Update now available Monday, April 30 - Page 57 - Windows 10 Forums (Run in Powershell as Admin)

    It disables Preview and subsequently all Insider notifications
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    09 May 2018 #129

    I take it Flash updates have to be installed manually now?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Related Threads
I have tried many different ways of installing Dropbox: regular download through their website, ninite.com, and their offline installer of the latest stable build (48.4.58) - none are letting me successfully install this app. As mentioned in the...
Source: HoloLens RS4 Preview - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs
Solved Update History missing in Builds 17134.1 and 17134.5 in Windows Updates and Activation
After updating to 17134.1 and .5 my update History was cleared and new updates would not show in History. I got these Builds from the Insider RP ring. I have now left the Insider program, removed the .5 update and my 3 systems are now on Build...
Source: HoloLens RS4 Preview - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs
Source: HoloLens RS4 Preview - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51.
Find Us