Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast/Slow/RP Build 17134.5 - April 27 Insider

Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
  1. johngalt's Avatar
    Posts : 1,788
    WinX Pro x64 IP current
       #860

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    The latest Nvidia Drivers for a 1060 is 397.31
    Oops - got my numbers confused. Thanks.

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    Yeah, I am on the newest Nvidia drivers. I'm running 1080 TIs in SLI and hadn't run into any issues up until this. I'll try rolling back to the previous drivers and see if that fixes it. Thanks!
    Yeah, Reverting from 397.31 to the previous 391.35 is what I meant to say above. I got rather discombobulated in making that post, my apologies.

    In reading this Nvidias latest GPU driver is causing installation headaches for some GTX 1060 owners | PC Gamer it doesn't seem like the issue is at all related to the Graphics drivers, as their issues mentioned in the article are nothing like yours, but you can give it a shot regardless. Read the article for a link to DDU in case reverting manually doesn't work (and it might no be a bad idea to use DDU and clean install either 391 or 397 and see if that helps as well).
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 23,070
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18312
       #861

    johngalt said: View Post
    Oops - got my numbers confused. Thanks.

    Yeah, Reverting from 397.31 to the previous 391.35 is what I meant to say above. I got rather discombobulated in making that post, my apologies.

    In reading this Nvidias latest GPU driver is causing installation headaches for some GTX 1060 owners | PC Gamer it doesn't seem like the issue is at all related to the Graphics drivers, as their issues mentioned in the article are nothing like yours, but you can give it a shot regardless. Read the article for a link to DDU in case reverting manually doesn't work (and it might no be a bad idea to use DDU and clean install either 391 or 397 and see if that helps as well).
    I have the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. How do I tell which driver I have? All I can see in Device Manager is 23.21.13.8813. That doesn't match anything y'all have been discussing.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    #862

    Wynona said: View Post
    I have the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. How do I tell which driver I have? All I can see in Device Manager is 23.21.13.8813. That doesn't match anything y'all have been discussing.
    The last five numbers is your current driver, 388.13. Or you can download nvidia "geforce experience' to keep up with it for you.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,962
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       #863

    johngalt said: View Post
    Oops - got my numbers confused. Thanks.
    Yeah, Reverting from 397.31 to the previous 391.35 is what I meant to say above. I got rather discombobulated in making that post, my apologies.
    In reading this Nvidias latest GPU driver is causing installation headaches for some GTX 1060 owners | PC Gamer it doesn't seem like the issue is at all related to the Graphics drivers, as their issues mentioned in the article are nothing like yours, but you can give it a shot regardless. Read the article for a link to DDU in case reverting manually doesn't work (and it might no be a bad idea to use DDU and clean install either 391 or 397 and see if that helps as well).
    Thanks for the link. Yeah, I use DDU religiously when changing drivers. I'll pop back to the older driver tonight and see if I still run into the issue tomorrow.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    #864

    Been the 30th here for almost 14 hrs so get a move on US slow-pokes!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 23,070
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18312
       #865

    linw said: View Post
    Been the 30th here for almost 14 hrs so get a move on US slow-pokes!
    That's what we Central Timers say to Microsoft which is two hours behind us. Got three more hours until the 30th here, Lin! Which means it's five hours until the 30th at Microsoft. Then we have to wait about ten hours for them to wake up, have their coffee and get to work so someone can press the big red button.

    So, yeah, I'm waiting too . . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 23,070
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18312
       #866

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    Thanks for the link. Yeah, I use DDU religiously when changing drivers. I'll pop back to the older driver tonight and see if I still run into the issue tomorrow.
    Thank you. So, I'm a little behind. Maybe I should stay that way until the bugs are fixed?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 10,829
    10 Home x64 (1809) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #867

    linw said: View Post
    Been the 30th here for almost 14 hrs so get a move on US slow-pokes!
    It's still 7pm Sunday evening at Redmond :)
    10am PDT is the traditional time - I make that 5am on Monday for you. Staying up for it, or rising early? :)

    It's 6pm for me in the UK - looks like a late night ahead of me...
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,962
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       #868

    Wynona said: View Post
    Thank you. So, I'm a little behind. Maybe I should stay that way until the bugs are fixed?
    Yeah, I'd recommend waiting until either they put out a hotfix driver or the put out the next Game Ready driver.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    #869

    Bree said: View Post
    It's still 7pm Sunday evening at Redmond :)
    10am PDT is the traditional time - I make that 5am on Monday for you. Staying up for it, or rising early? :)

    It's 6pm for me in the UK - looks like a late night ahead of me...
    Sounds about right, Bree. Not really anxious. There are no surprises coming and my wife won't notice any change!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Source: HoloLens RS4 Preview - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs
Source: New flight 17134 released for Insiders Download: Download Windows 10 IoT Core! This is a prototype "dashboard" for Windows Insiders to quickly identify the latest Insider Preview releases for PC, Server, IoT, and SDKs as well as ISO...
UPDATE 11/14: KB4052314 Update for Windows 10 Mobile Build 15254.12 Mobile - Windows 10 Forums Source: Feedback Hub 918290921359253505 How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
909435508610129920 908813302481928192 907710903314931712 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16288 for PC Build 15250 for Mobile - Windows Experience Blog Update: Build 16288.1 - Recover a "Won't Boot" Surface Pro 3...
KB3154879 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 14295): April 18, 2016 Direct download links: x64:...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:14.
Find Us