KB4100375 Windows 10 Insider Release Preview Build 17133.73 - Apr.10 Insider

Page 87 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
  1. RingTailCoon's Avatar
    Posts : 603
    Windows 10 PRO
       13 Apr 2018 #860

    I'm still in doubts, to upgrade or not to upgrade... Man, I hate waiting... With a small risk that my PC is going haywire.....
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 3,641
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 Build 17763.134 (Branch: RS5 Release Preview)
       13 Apr 2018 #861

    RingTailCoon said: View Post
    I'm still in doubts, to upgrade or not to upgrade... Man, I hate waiting... With a small risk that my PC is going haywire.....
    If in doubt, then wait till all issues are confirmed to have been fixed. I regret the upgrade.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    13 Apr 2018 #862

    RingTailCoon said: View Post
    I'm still in doubts, to upgrade or not to upgrade... Man, I hate waiting... With a small risk that my PC is going haywire.....
    Wait.

    It isn't clear if build 17133.1 is the next update to be publicly released (called version 1803 or whatever) or not.

    As long as MS say nothing there is nothing to say - it is just another insider build.

    Ignore all these click-bait commentators (Zac Bowden, the guy from ZDNet et al) who say "it wasn't released when I said it would be because there is some problem I don't know about". My grandmother (god rest her sole) could figure that out and add more to the discussion than that lot.

    It would be foolish to install this version at the moment. I did do so last week. It was probably a mistake on my part.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Barman58's Avatar
    Posts : 2,805
    Windows 10 Pro x64 1809 - 17763.134 XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       13 Apr 2018 #863

    As The 17133.1 and 17133.73 have both been released on the Release Preview Ring so I believe that was the original Plan for RTM, (or this weeks word for RTM)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 3,641
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 Build 17763.134 (Branch: RS5 Release Preview)
       13 Apr 2018 #864

    Barman58 said: View Post
    As The 17133.1 and 17133.73 have both been released on the Release Preview Ring so I believe that was the original Plan for RTM, (or this weeks word for RTM)
    I see Release Preview Ring as similar to the old Release Candidate builds were on older than Windows 10 versions. In worst case scenario we could be seeing several new "completed" builds on that channel, now and in the future. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. RingTailCoon's Avatar
    Posts : 603
    Windows 10 PRO
       13 Apr 2018 #865

    lx07 said: View Post
    Wait.

    It isn't clear if build 17133.1 is the next update to be publicly released (called version 1803 or whatever) or not.

    As long as MS say nothing there is nothing to say - it is just another insider build.

    Ignore all these click-bait commentators (Zac Bowden, the guy from ZDNet et al) who say "it wasn't released when I said it would be because there is some problem I don't know about". My grandmother (god rest her sole) could figure that out and add more to the discussion than that lot.

    It would be foolish to install this version at the moment. I did do so last week. It was probably a mistake on my part.
    Thanks :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Barman58's Avatar
    Posts : 2,805
    Windows 10 Pro x64 1809 - 17763.134 XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       13 Apr 2018 #866

    slicendice said: View Post
    I see Release Preview Ring as similar to the old Release Candidate builds were on older than Windows 10 versions. In worst case scenario we could be seeing several new "completed" builds on that channel, now and in the future. :)
    The way it has worked previously is that I would receive an update a week to ten days before the actual Public release, this has happened with every Feature update since I joined the ring at first release.

    Obviously the situation may be different this time where the public release has been withdrawn, but I believe that the response of Microsoft could take a course of an update to the existing release or a complete release dependant on the nature of the discovered issue
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. dencal's Avatar
    Posts : 2,847
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       13 Apr 2018 #867

    boombastik said: View Post
    Logitech webcam or mouse driver is the problem uniatall them.
    You are assuming this problem is based on past Window versions....I was not using webcam....mouse working effectively.

    Release Preview is Beta and in its present state it could be anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unknown.jpg  
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,812
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       13 Apr 2018 #868

    boombastik said: View Post
    Logitech webcam or mouse driver is the problem uniatall them.
    Nothing wrong with my Logitech equipment drivers, including mouse, keyboard and headset.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,812
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       13 Apr 2018 #869

    RingTailCoon said: View Post
    I'm still in doubts, to upgrade or not to upgrade... Man, I hate waiting... With a small risk that my PC is going haywire.....
    Using Macrium Reflect, back your system up, then go for it! If it goes haywire, just do a restore.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 87 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Hey there i'm on v1803.. (i'm not an Insider) But how can i manually install KB4100375 (OS Build 17133.73).. i have tryed with Cab file's and Always gets errors.. or is it better to just wait when the Official RTM (ISO.) comes available on MCT...
Read more: HoloLens RS4 Preview - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs
Source: HoloLens RS4 Preview - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs
Read more: Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.338 now hitting Insider Release Preview Ring | Windows Central How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones How to Choose Fast or Slow Insider Level on your Windows 10 Mobile...
Read more: Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10154 release notes have leaked
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02.
Find Us