KB4100375 Windows 10 Insider Release Preview Build 17133.73 - Apr.10 Insider

Page 6 of 102 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
  1. magilla's Avatar
    Posts : 2,005
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       27 Mar 2018 #50

    cereberus said: View Post
    Well, has anybody came close to 30 mins - MS claim is laughable?!
    took me longer by double that previous builds - several. Almost two hours including making iso before the first restart., on Intel desktop; took me 1 hour 2 minutes on Ryzen. Still longer than previous several builds!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 22,178
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       27 Mar 2018 #51

    Fairly slow 2hr 20min but uneventful.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    27 Mar 2018 #52

    magilla said: View Post
    took me longer by double that previous builds - several. Almost two hours including making iso before the first restart., on Intel desktop; took me 1 hour 2 minutes on Ryzen. Still longer than previous several builds!
    What is impressive is the offline period is only a fraction now of that now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    27 Mar 2018 #53

    cereberus said: View Post
    What is impressive is the offline period is only a fraction now of that now.
    It was quite a bit faster this time.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 3,641
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 Build 17763.134 (Branch: RS5 Release Preview)
       27 Mar 2018 #54

    This is how long it took from hitting RESTART button in WU:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WU_17133.1_Offline_Phase_TIme.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	182529


    ...to getting back to OS and running WINVER and seeing this on the desktop:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WU_17133.1.png 
Views:	122 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	182530


    :)

    ...oh almost forgot... the online phase took me 42minutes. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. LEOPEVA64's Avatar
    Posts : 939
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 builds 17763.134, 18282.1000.
       27 Mar 2018 #55

    Someone who has done a clean installation, in Settings > Privacy > Feedback & diagnostics, does it appear like this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frecuency.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	182533
    The "Feedback frequency" still managed by Windows, I did an update from build 16299.334 and that section appears like that and in other forums the same thing is commented.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 15,246
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       27 Mar 2018 #56

    LEOPEVA64 said: View Post
    Someone who has done a clean installation, in Settings > Privacy > Feedback & diagnostics, does it appear like this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frecuency.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	182533
    The "Feedback frequency" still managed by Windows, I did an update from build 16299.334 and that section appears like that and in other forums the same thing is commented.
    What do you mean by clean install? Clean install of 17128 got me to regular non-insider Windows. And privacy was ruled by my choice. Once I joined Insiders, it is like in your picture. So, it's not the build, it's Insiders
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. JGToy's Avatar
    Posts : 280
    Windows 10 Pro x64-bit Build Latest
       27 Mar 2018 #57

    Done!
    All good here... It took 99 minutes from start installation to desktop again.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 596
    ,7,8.1 10TP 10upgrade,MINT
       27 Mar 2018 #58

    This time, it only took 10 minutes from restart to desktop, after the installation had finished.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. LEOPEVA64's Avatar
    Posts : 939
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 builds 17763.134, 18282.1000.
       27 Mar 2018 #59

    AndreTen said: View Post
    What do you mean by clean install? Clean install of 17128 got me to regular non-insider Windows. And privacy was ruled by my choice. Once I joined Insiders, it is like in your picture. So, it's not the build, it's Insiders
    Not in my case, I did a clean installation of build 17128.1 and that section appeared like that, and, as I said, I did an update from build 16299.334 to 17133.1 and the only reference to the insider program I find is in that section .
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 6 of 102 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Hey there i'm on v1803.. (i'm not an Insider) But how can i manually install KB4100375 (OS Build 17133.73).. i have tryed with Cab file's and Always gets errors.. or is it better to just wait when the Official RTM (ISO.) comes available on MCT...
Read more: HoloLens RS4 Preview - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs
Source: HoloLens RS4 Preview - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs
Read more: Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.338 now hitting Insider Release Preview Ring | Windows Central How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones How to Choose Fast or Slow Insider Level on your Windows 10 Mobile...
Read more: Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10154 release notes have leaked
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:20.
Find Us