Windows 10: KB4100375 Windows 10 Insider Release Preview Build 17133.73 - Apr.10 Insider

Page 59 of 102 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 2,396
    Windows 10 Pro x64 1803 - XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       2 Weeks Ago #580

    All these builds will not change the build number of the Release version of the SCU - It's already been released on the Release Preview Ring on 17133.1.

    I would like/expect a post release update if only to sort the security issues from reverting to the use of the old Windows NT Computer Browser For network mapping - This will not work without SMB1 which we all know is not a good idea.

    We also need an alternative of SMB1 to access all those thousands of Network Storage Drives that Need SMB1 to work - some sort of Frankenstein construction if that what it takes
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 2,801
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1803 Build 17134.1 (Branch: RS4 Release Preview)
       2 Weeks Ago #581

    Barman58 said: View Post
    some sort of Frankenstein construction if that what it takes
    This is so funny!

      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    2 Weeks Ago #582

    1000 series are for Hololens and apart from that there isn't any revision (on Buildfeed) for 17133... IDK but it looks less likely that 17133 will be released today... not a single cumulative patch before general availability is very unusual, or the build is extremely good and Microsoft is confident enough to push it for all... zero day patch is likely but why was not tested by insiders in any ring even one day before ? It's a bit of gamble if they'll push RS4 upgrade today.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    2 Weeks Ago #583

    Barman58 said: View Post
    All these builds will not change the build number of the Release version of the SCU - It's already been released on the Release Preview Ring on 17133.1.

    I would like/expect a post release update if only to sort the security issues from reverting to the use of the old Windows NT Computer Browser For network mapping - This will not work without SMB1 which we all know is not a good idea.

    We also need an alternative of SMB1 to access all those thousands of Network Storage Drives that Need SMB1 to work - some sort of Frankenstein construction if that what it takes
    Yeah - MS have rather dropped the ball in smb1 - we need to activate a known security weakness to access android devices etc. Of course, Google are culpable as well, as they could make android smb2 secure.

    Re. Frankenstein mod- I believe somebody in Bolton is working on it :-).
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    2 Weeks Ago #584

    Is it safe to leave insiders ring if I'm 17133.1 fast ring yet? I just want to make sure I get CU tomorrow if I leave.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 17,790
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       2 Weeks Ago #585

    eddward said: View Post
    1000 series are for Hololens and apart from that there isn't any revision (on Buildfeed) for 17133... IDK but it looks less likely that 17133 will be released today... not a single cumulative patch before general availability is very unusual, or the build is extremely good and Microsoft is confident enough to push it for all... zero day patch is likely but why was not tested by insiders in any ring even one day before ? It's a bit of gamble if they'll push RS4 upgrade today.
    The RP ring was supposed to get patches & CUs a few days early but that seems to have been dropped recently.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 2,396
    Windows 10 Pro x64 1803 - XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       2 Weeks Ago #586

    There is no guarantee that anyone will get anything on any specific date

    Microsoft has not given a release date, as is normal procedure, but most bets are actually on the 10TH, which is today.

    The update will as it has been with recent releases, be a staggered release dependent on market, it should be possible to manually install once it is released what ever ring you are on, as long as the Microsoft servers can cope with the surge this time
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 2,396
    Windows 10 Pro x64 1803 - XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       2 Weeks Ago #587

    kado897 said: View Post
    The RP ring was supposed to get patches & CUs a few days early but that seems to have been dropped recently.
    I got mine last week all new and shiny, so it's still early, and all three of my active network started download within an hour of each other
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 2,396
    Windows 10 Pro x64 1803 - XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       2 Weeks Ago #588

    kado897 said: View Post
    The RP ring was supposed to get patches & CUs a few days early but that seems to have been dropped recently.
    I got mine (SCU 1803) last week all new and shiny, so it's still early, and all three of my active network started download within an hour of each other
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    2 Weeks Ago #589

    kpo6969 said: View Post
    Is it safe to leave insiders ring if I'm 17133.1 fast ring yet? I just want to make sure I get CU tomorrow if I leave.
    yes it safe to leave insider program now as today is patch Tuesday and official release of 17133.1 the CU will be released for everyone today
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 59 of 102 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    Hey there i'm on v1803.. (i'm not an Insider) But how can i manually install KB4100375 (OS Build 17133.73).. i have tryed with Cab file's and Always gets errors.. or is it better to just wait when the Official RTM (ISO.) comes available on MCT...
    Read more: HoloLens RS4 Preview - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs
    Source: HoloLens RS4 Preview - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs
    Read more: Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.338 now hitting Insider Release Preview Ring | Windows Central How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones How to Choose Fast or Slow Insider Level on your Windows 10 Mobile...
    Read more: Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10154 release notes have leaked
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07.
    Find Us