KB4100375 Windows 10 Insider Release Preview Build 17133.73 - Apr.10 Insider

Page 48 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
  1. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 3,641
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 Build 17763.134 (Branch: RS5 Release Preview)
       08 Apr 2018 #470

    Cliff S said: View Post
    The only drawback, then is, you get an erroneous "Some settings are managed by your...bla, bla, bla" in Settings app.
    NOT good for OCD
    Yeah, it's an annoyance we have to live with if on Insider channel.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 22,026
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       08 Apr 2018 #471

    slicendice said: View Post
    Yeah, it's an annoyance we have to live with if on Insider channel.
    I mean it sticks there after to leave the insider program.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 3,641
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 Build 17763.134 (Branch: RS5 Release Preview)
       08 Apr 2018 #472

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I mean it sticks there after to leave the insider program.
    OH, it does? I didn't realize this, since I am always on Release Preview, except on some VMs where I never enter the Insider programme.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 3,641
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 Build 17763.134 (Branch: RS5 Release Preview)
       08 Apr 2018 #473

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I mean it sticks there after to leave the insider program.
    Try this:

    1. Open gpedit.msc as Admin
    2. Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Data and Preview Builds
    3. Open the Allow Telemetry settings
    4. Switch to Enabled and select Level to 3 (FULL)
    5. Click Apply and OK
    6. Enter Allow Telemetry settings again
    7. Now switch to Not Configured
    8. Click Apply and OK
    9. Go check your settings App
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 22,026
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       08 Apr 2018 #474

    slicendice said: View Post
    OH, it does? I didn't realize this, since I am always on Release Preview, except on some VMs where I never enter the Insider programme.
    I might of remembered wrong

    This happened when I used the "leaked" FCU .cab version.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 22,026
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       08 Apr 2018 #475

    slicendice said: View Post
    Try this:

    1. Open gpedit.msc as Admin
    2. Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Data and Preview Builds
    3. Open the Allow Telemetry settings
    4. Switch to Enabled and select Level to 3 (FULL)
    5. Click Apply and OK
    6. Enter Allow Telemetry settings again
    7. Now switch to Not Configured
    8. Click Apply and OK
    9. Go check your settings App
    I haven't finished updating yet, as I just started, I had just remembered the glitch is all.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 3,641
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 Build 17763.134 (Branch: RS5 Release Preview)
       08 Apr 2018 #476

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I haven't finished updating yet, as I just started, I had just remembered the glitch is all.
    OK, either way, that guide should help in cases where someone gets stuck in the "Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization"-state.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 3,641
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 Build 17763.134 (Branch: RS5 Release Preview)
       08 Apr 2018 #477

    MS soon have to hire us, since we fix so many settings glitches for them.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 22,026
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       08 Apr 2018 #478

    slicendice said: View Post
    OK, either way, that guide should help in cases where someone gets stuck in the "Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization"-state.
    Thanks Toni, I'll try it if the Manage thingy shows up again.:)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 22,026
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       08 Apr 2018 #479

    Not a good sign!

    I just got a GSOD bug check at 64% installing(while still inside of windows).Hit my power reset button on my case, booted back into windows, restarted the update and now it's staying at 64%.

    Glad I made an image before hand

    I'll let it run though a bit longer to see what happens.

    Crash Dump Analysis

    Crash dump
    directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump


    Crash dumps are enabled on your
    computer.

    On
    Sun 08-Apr-18 11:41:35 your computer crashed

    crash dump file:
    C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown
    (0xFFFFF8031E71468F)
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF8031E71468F,
    0xFFFFE90A3E92EC30, 0x0)
    Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    Bug check description: This
    indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions
    from non-privileged code to privileged code.
    This appears to be a typical
    software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    A
    third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system
    error.
    Google query: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 48 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Hey there i'm on v1803.. (i'm not an Insider) But how can i manually install KB4100375 (OS Build 17133.73).. i have tryed with Cab file's and Always gets errors.. or is it better to just wait when the Official RTM (ISO.) comes available on MCT...
Read more: HoloLens RS4 Preview - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs
Source: HoloLens RS4 Preview - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs
Read more: Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.338 now hitting Insider Release Preview Ring | Windows Central How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones How to Choose Fast or Slow Insider Level on your Windows 10 Mobile...
Read more: Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10154 release notes have leaked
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:47.
Find Us