KB4100375 Windows 10 Insider Release Preview Build 17133.73 - Apr.10 Insider

Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
  1.    28 Mar 2018 #120

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    So.....on April 10th, Patch Tuesday (), which will come first? The patches for FCU in order t get SCU, then patches for SCU? Or SCU followed by Patches for FCU that are for everybody not offered SCU, followed by patches for SCU?
    Not everyone will get The SCU on the same day, The FCU took weeks till some people got it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,783
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       28 Mar 2018 #121

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Not everyone will get The SCU on the same day, The FCU took weeks till some people got it.
    Well aware of that.... I can remember newbies posting months after FCU release that they've never seen it. Occasionally, I still see one.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    28 Mar 2018 #122

    Rocky said: View Post
    Yes, maybe or no covers all possible outcomes I think.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. LEOPEVA64's Avatar
    Posts : 939
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 builds 17763.134, 18282.1000.
       28 Mar 2018 #123

    Rocky said: View Post
    If you look closely at the article, they are quite "careful" not to mention the delta number, they always say 17133 and not 17133.1, so it could be that this build with the delta number .1 is not the RTM, we have to wait for the ESD to be leaked and see what version they bring, if the .1 or another.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    28 Mar 2018 #124

    cereberus said: View Post
    Yes, maybe or no covers all possible outcomes I think.


    I like the way that Wynona phrased, but I can't remember right now just what she said.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,812
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       28 Mar 2018 #125

    Rocky said: View Post
    I like the way that Wynona phrased, but I can't remember right now just what she said.
    Neither can I, Rocky.

    Edit: Is this it, Rocky?

    Final code can be anything from a bug fix (most likely) to a new feature (it ain't likely) or anything in between.

    I'll put my money on the final code making it as sure as possible that nothing will go wrong when the "Spring Update" is released to the general public.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 36
    Windows 10 Pro x64 w/ Start 10
       28 Mar 2018 #126

    Anyone had one of those normally invisible UEFI partitions suddenly get a non-removable drive letter? The 450MB partition now has E:, and the options to change/remove it are grayed out when I right-click on it. This happened on my first boot coming up after the update.


    Attachment 182653
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    28 Mar 2018 #127

    Wynona said: View Post
    Neither can I, Rocky.

    Edit: Is this it, Rocky?

    Final code can be anything from a bug fix (most likely) to a new feature (it ain't likely) or anything in between.

    I'll put my money on the final code making it as sure as possible that nothing will go wrong when the "Spring Update" is released to the general public.

    I like that. Right now my bet is on this.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    28 Mar 2018 #128

    kjlkjadfasdfasd said: View Post
    Anyone had one of those normally invisible UEFI partitions suddenly get a non-removable drive letter? The 450MB partition now has E:, and the options to change/remove it are grayed out when I right-click on it. This happened on my first boot coming up after the update.


    Attachment 182653
    You can remove letter using diskpart

    Remove Drive Letter in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials
    Last edited by Brink; 29 Mar 2018 at 13:59. Reason: updated link
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 36
    Windows 10 Pro x64 w/ Start 10
       28 Mar 2018 #129

    cereberus said: View Post
    You can remove letter using diskpart
    no, you cannot. That's what so weird. All of the normally available options are not there.Right-click on the 100MB partition and you'll see you have no options, that what this is. And it happened on both of my PCs that use UEFI. It did not happen on my two PCs that use BIOS.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Hey there i'm on v1803.. (i'm not an Insider) But how can i manually install KB4100375 (OS Build 17133.73).. i have tryed with Cab file's and Always gets errors.. or is it better to just wait when the Official RTM (ISO.) comes available on MCT...
Read more: HoloLens RS4 Preview - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs
Source: HoloLens RS4 Preview - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs
Read more: Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.338 now hitting Insider Release Preview Ring | Windows Central How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones How to Choose Fast or Slow Insider Level on your Windows 10 Mobile...
Read more: Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10154 release notes have leaked
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:51.
Find Us