Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 17123 - Mar. 16 Insider

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
  1. LEOPEVA64's Avatar
    Posts : 915
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 builds 17763.104, 18272.1000.
       19 Mar 2018 #80

    Those who still don't know why (for some, including myself) the online process of upgrading to a new build lasts longer now, Microsoft has just published this blog:

    We’re listening to you — feature update improvements


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	last.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	181500
    Personally I would not mind if that process consumed many more resources as long as it lasted less, but apparently they took more into account those who prefer that this process last much longer but don't consume as many resources.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 22,111
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       19 Mar 2018 #81

    LEOPEVA64 said: View Post
    Those who still don't know why (for some, including myself) the online process of upgrading to a new build lasts longer now, Microsoft has just published this blog:

    We’re listening to you — feature update improvements


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	last.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	181500
    Personally I would not mind if that process consumed many more resources as long as it lasted less, but apparently they took into account more to those who prefer it to last much longer but not consume so many resources.
    That would suit most people who don't know what is going on until the restart pops up. For insiders however....
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    19 Mar 2018 #82

    build now showing build 17127.1 done yesterday

    https://buildfeed.net/
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,806
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       19 Mar 2018 #83

    Dave44 said: View Post
    build now showing build 17127.1 done yesterday

    https://buildfeed.net/
    And 17628 for Skip Ahead. Which I can't get.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,806
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       19 Mar 2018 #84

    Build 17128 now showing at buildfeed.net.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. martyfelker's Avatar
    Posts : 1,609
    Triple Boot Windows 10 IP Build 17711/Windows Server 2019 IP Build 17692/Debian Unsttable
       20 Mar 2018 #85

    Wynona said: View Post
    And 17628 for Skip Ahead. Which I can't get.
    I can no longer get Skip Ahead either. I don't suppose anybody has found another registry hack?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    20 Mar 2018 #86

    martyfelker said: View Post
    I can no longer get Skip Ahead either. I don't suppose anybody has found another registry hack?
    Use @Kari tutorial to create an iso from github uupdump server (see video)

    UUP to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 Build Upgrade Files Windows 10 Tutorials
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,806
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       20 Mar 2018 #87

    cereberus said: View Post
    Use @Kari tutorial to create an iso from github uupdump server (see video)

    UUP to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 Build Upgrade Files Windows 10 Tutorials
    I cannot register. I solve the captcha numerous times and it keeps giving me more and more. They gotta fix that.

    Edit: I went back in and on the first try, I got registered and got the download.
    Last edited by Wynona; 20 Mar 2018 at 09:34.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    20 Mar 2018 #88

    This build seems to be running very smoothly atm. I hope they continue to make progress to give us a really great os. When I am upset about something with these builds, I log into my Win 7 boot, and I am reminded just how far we've come. I have always maintained that Win 7 Ult was the best OS M$ ever built. But as much as I loved Win 7 Ult, this is heads and shoulders better.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 15,142
    Windows 10 Pro
       20 Mar 2018 #89

    Wynona said: View Post
    I cannot register. I solve the captcha numerous times and it keeps giving me more and more. They gotta fix that.

    Edit: I went back in and on the first try, I got registered and got the download.
    Can't understand you. There's no registering, no CAPTCHA in downloading UUP Dump miniserver?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 3/22: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 17127 - Mar. 23 Insider - Windows 10 Forums 974693004526014466 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17120 for Fast - Windows Experience Blog
UPDATE 3/6: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 17115 - Mar. 6 Insider - Windows 10 Forums 969664470262759424 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17112 for Fast - Windows Experience Blog
UPDATE 3/2: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 17112 - Mar. 2 Insider - Windows 10 Forums 968546781628805120 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17110 for Fast - Windows Experience Blog
967097353189474304 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17107 for Fast Ring - Windows Experience Blog This is a prototype "dashboard" for Windows Insiders to quickly identify the latest Insider Preview releases for PC,...
Update Sept. 12th: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16288 PC 15250 Mobile Insider - Windows 10 Forums 903739865380020225 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:53.
Find Us