Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 17074.1002 - Jan. 11 Insider

Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       20 Jan 2018 #490

    Had a weird incident with Edge tonight. I had two instances of it in split panes with multiple tabs open in which the first one was listening to a concert on YouTube. I'm tabbing between windows and tabs when I noticed the YouTube tab was blank. Hmm. Tried the drop-down tab preview and still blank. I thought no harm, I'll just leave it.

    Well, the concert finished, so I open TM and closed that tab out. It disappeared and stopped, but then started again. 4 or 5 tries and boom! It all closed down. LOL! Reopened and all was well.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blank Tab.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	3.1 KB 
ID:	173423

    Windows.old deleted again via Storage sense.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 17,668
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       20 Jan 2018 #491

    Tony K said: View Post
    Had a weird incident with Edge tonight. I had two instances of it in split panes with multiple tabs open in which the first one was listening to a concert on YouTube. I'm tabbing between windows and tabs when I noticed the YouTube tab was blank. Hmm. Tried the drop-down tab preview and still blank. I thought no harm, I'll just leave it.

    Well, the concert finished, so I open TM and closed that tab out. It disappeared and stopped, but then started again. 4 or 5 tries and boom! It all closed down. LOL! Reopened and all was well.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blank Tab.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	3.1 KB 
ID:	173423

    Windows.old deleted again via Storage sense.
    I tried Storage Sense this time and I still had to manually delete it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       20 Jan 2018 #492

    kado897 said: View Post
    I tried Storage Sense this time and I still had to manually delete it.
    Oh? Wonder why that is? Have you been poking the roast again? Hmm?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 17,668
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       20 Jan 2018 #493

    Tony K said: View Post
    Oh? Wonder why that is? Have you been poking the roast again? Hmm?
    Not me Tony. It's only the last few builds that it has done that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    20 Jan 2018 #494

    Was surprised when opened my comp just now to find it updating. .1002 now.

    But got a bigger surprise when I ran Chrome - was told Win Defender had blocked Google Chrome for my private network and did I want to take the risk and allow it!! What on earth was that about?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 1,365
    Triple Boot Windows 10 IP Build 17643/Windows Server IP Build 17623/Debian Unstable Ker
       20 Jan 2018 #495

    3 VMs on the Fast Ring and my wifes machine on the slow ring are updating. Since this is on the Slow Ring MS "should soon" put out an "offical" ISO soon if they haven't already. I'm try to create on one of the VMs but I'd be a little surprised if it worked. Then to the physical machine tomorrow. Good night all.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       20 Jan 2018 #496

    kado897 said: View Post
    Not me Tony. It's only the last few builds that it has done that.
    Oh? Odd that it's not working now. The nature of the beast I guess.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 194
    Windows 10 Insider Build 17035 / Ubuntu 17.10
       20 Jan 2018 #497

    After the update I got issues with the audio driver. Dolby Digital Plus claims it's not compatible with it. No Defender icon as well.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       20 Jan 2018 #498

    17024 not showing in official ISOs yet. 17025 is the latest. That was 5 builds ago. 6 if this 1002 is counted.

    Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 32,457
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       20 Jan 2018 #499

    Generally, ISOs are available for download from MS after they have been released to the Slow ring.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    Hello,this is my first post here and unfortunately it is with a problem.I installed windows 10 pro clean install version 1709 no problems and it updated itself with the feature update.It then downloaded 17074 and it will not install at all.It will...
    Hi, I am in the slow ring, an the latest update failed after the second restart and windows installation rolls back to previous insider build. The symptoms are very similar to what's described here...
    Source: Announcing Windows Server Insider Preview Build 17074 - Windows Experience Blog 953332203680710656 This is a prototype "dashboard" for Windows Insiders to quickly identify the latest Insider Preview releases for PC, Server, IoT, and...
    UPDATE 9/26: Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16296 for PC - Windows 10 Forums 911319835648204800 910247567849426945 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16291 for PC - Windows Experience Blog
    903740172344336384 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16278 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04.
    Find Us