Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 17074.1002 - Jan. 11 Insider

Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 64
    Windows 10 Anniversary update RTM
       18 Jan 2018 #420

    is sets in this build?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    19 Jan 2018 #421

    Brink said: View Post
    It updates to build 17004.1002 (new) vs 17004.1000 (old), but basically just a patch for this release.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE 1/18: Today we have released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17074.1002 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. This build is the same as the version of Build 17074 released last week with 2 additional fixes. We have fixed the issue causing AMD PCs to become unbootable – which means we have removed the block for AMD PCs we put in place last week. And we also fixed the issue causing certain devices to hang on the boot screen after upgrading if virtualization is enabled in the BIOS.
    Almost tempted to put the old Intel DX58SO back together and try one last time with these new fixes
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 6
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 17063
       19 Jan 2018 #422

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Check if your network is set to Public and switch it to Private.
    Build didnt change it so it stayed private as always, I srsly failed to find what this build change to cause the issue, I even checked the DHCP and DNS client windows services whether they were working, but I already knew it since the net config was correct, but just for the heck of it checked and obviously the were.
    Last edited by geisenhorn; 19 Jan 2018 at 04:57. Reason: typo
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 2,755
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1803 Build 17134.1 (Branch: RS4 Release Preview)
       19 Jan 2018 #423

    geisenhorn said: View Post
    Build didnt change it so it stayed private as always, I srsly failed to find what this build change to cause the issue, I even checked the DHCP and DNS client windows services whether they were working, but I already knew it since the net config was correct, but just for the heck of it checked and obviously the were.
    Have you tried to completely disable IPV6 stack in both your router and in Windows?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 11,891
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       19 Jan 2018 #424

    geisenhorn said: View Post
    Build didnt change it so it stayed private as always, I srsly failed to find what this build change to cause the issue, I even checked the DHCP and DNS client windows services whether they were working, but I already knew it since the net config was correct, but just for the heck of it checked and obviously the were.
    slicendice said: View Post
    Have you tried to completely disable IPV6 stack in both your router and in Windows?
    And disable Chromebox or Chromecast if you have one in network ...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    19 Jan 2018 #425

    Nice build, that's all I can say.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 6
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 17063
       19 Jan 2018 #426

    slicendice said: View Post
    Have you tried to completely disable IPV6 stack in both your router and in Windows?
    On the router it was disabled by default, so I actually tried enabling it with no result, but I didnt try it as You suggest, the other way around, i.e. disabled on both devices, so who knows, maybe it could be the solutions, but not sure if worth reupgrading just to check it ^^.
    Just gonna stay with the current, no sound in Firefox build.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 6
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 17063
       19 Jan 2018 #427

    AndreTen said: View Post
    And disable Chromebox or Chromecast if you have one in network ...
    Just few hours before upgrading to 170704 I replugged and configured the Chromecast after some weeks xD.
    So now there are two possible casuses, althouth while Chromecast? I am aware of the recent patched issue with the mDNS flood after long hibernation, but it coudnt be it since ALL other devices had zero problems, and it simply woudnt be in any way connected to this build, since after downgrade to 17063 DNS was insta working correctly.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       19 Jan 2018 #428

    Good morning/afternoon/evening, fellow Insiders.

    Booted up to a full Start screen is a good sign to me. Edge is kind of iffy at first, but seems to run smoothly after awhile. Had it freeze on me. Closed it out via TM, reopened, and all is well after that so far. No other problems that I can see. Network remained private.

    @CountMike > No activation problem this time?

    squaleca said: View Post
    is sets in this build?
    Don't know, but will be interesting to see. Mine is still there.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  •    19 Jan 2018 #429

    Tony K said: View Post
    Good morning/afternoon/evening, fellow Insiders.

    Booted up to a full Start screen is a good sign to me. Edge is kind of iffy at first, but seems to run smoothly after awhile. Had it freeze on me. Closed it out via TM, reopened, and all is well after that so far. No other problems that I can see. Network remained private.
    @CountMike > No activation problem this time?



    Don't know, but will be interesting to see. Mine is still there.
    Actually it stopped two days ago, all by itself.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    Hello,this is my first post here and unfortunately it is with a problem.I installed windows 10 pro clean install version 1709 no problems and it updated itself with the feature update.It then downloaded 17074 and it will not install at all.It will...
    Hi, I am in the slow ring, an the latest update failed after the second restart and windows installation rolls back to previous insider build. The symptoms are very similar to what's described here...
    Source: Announcing Windows Server Insider Preview Build 17074 - Windows Experience Blog 953332203680710656 This is a prototype "dashboard" for Windows Insiders to quickly identify the latest Insider Preview releases for PC, Server, IoT, and...
    UPDATE 9/26: Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16296 for PC - Windows 10 Forums 911319835648204800 910247567849426945 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16291 for PC - Windows Experience Blog
    903740172344336384 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16278 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    © Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03.
    Find Us