Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 17074.1002 - Jan. 11 Insider

Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 26,929
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #140

    CountMike said:
    That's just it, I don't have Activation troubleshooter.
    Ouch

    The Troubleshoot option is available only if your copy of Windows 10 (Version 1607 or later) isn't activated.
    Any error numbers?
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 1,261
    Windows 11 (22581.100)
       #141

    I have tried the update with .iso and got the error code as in my snip, I am going to try reverting to an older build and see what happens.
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 17074.1002 - Jan. 11-capture.jpg
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 5,833
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #142

    brummyfan said:
    I have tried the update with .iso and got the error code as in my snip, I am going to try reverting to an older build and see what happens.
    Good luck, brummyfan.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 1,261
    Windows 11 (22581.100)
       #143

    Tony K said:
    Good luck, brummyfan.
    Thanks
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 486
    Windows 10x64 17713
       #144

    fjk61011 said:
    To cyberufus I had the same problem. Disabling virtualisation in uefi solved the problem
    Thanks, that did the trick.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 486
    Windows 10x64 17713
       #145

    brummyfan said:
    I have tried the update with .iso and got the error code as in my snip, I am going to try reverting to an older build and see what happens.
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 17074.1002 - Jan. 11-capture.jpg
    Same error I repeatedly got. If you haven't disabled virtualization in your BIOS give it a shot.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 1,983
    Windows 10 x86 14383 Insider Pro and Core 10240
       #146

    Just upgraded from 17063, and the activation servers seem to be down.

    Troubleshooting gives me this:

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 17074.1002 - Jan. 11-image.png

    I don't want to upgrade!

    I just checked my MS account, and because it was accessing sensitive information, it asked me to sign in with my MSA password, and it recognises this desktop has been signed in with my account as build 17074.1000.

    Now apparently I have now got some devices on my account I have not seen before:
    3 Surface Pros,
    2 Surface Pro 4s,
    XBox 360 E (Serial No. 405747141600) ,
    XBox 360 S (Serial No.033301414009),
    XBox One (Serial No. 225431444048),
    Xbox 360 Arcade (Serial No. 516526393605)

    I do hope I do not get charged on my MSA for these, since they are definitely not in my possession, and If you want them back, don't come to me I cannot help you!
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 3,245
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #147

    bordi said:



    Im back in the game downloading 17074 now
    Congratulations @bordi—you’re back to suffer—-er, enjoy the new build.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 26,929
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #148

    Fafhrd said:
    Just upgraded from 17063, and the activation servers seem to be down.

    Troubleshooting gives me this:

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 17074.1002 - Jan. 11-image.png

    I don't want to upgrade!

    I just checked my MS account, and because it was accessing sensitive information, it asked me to sign in with my MSA password, and it recognises this desktop has been signed in with my account as build 17074.1000.

    Now apparently I have now got some devices on my account I have not seen before:
    3 Surface Pros,
    2 Surface Pro 4s,
    XBox 360 E (Serial No. 405747141600) ,
    XBox 360 S (Serial No.033301414009),
    XBox One (Serial No. 225431444048),
    Xbox 360 Arcade (Serial No. 516526393605)

    I do hope I do not get charged on my MSA for these, since they are definitely not in my possession, and If you want them back, don't come to me I cannot help you!
    Did you check kids room??
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 5,833
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #149

    magilla said:
    Congratulations @bordi—you’re back to suffer—-er, enjoy the new build.
    AndreTen said:
    Did you check kids room??
    A double
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:26.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums