Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17074.1002 for PC - Slow Insider

Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,271
    WinX Pro x64 IP current
       18 Jan 2018 #371

    Edwin said: View Post
    I'm good at beatin stuff up! I could lend my talents out for a poultry price!
    Poultry price - as in ”Winner, winner, chicken dinner”?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 31,183
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       18 Jan 2018 #372

    johngalt said: View Post
    Poultry price - as in ”Winner, winner, chicken dinner”?
    Beat me to it!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    18 Jan 2018 #373

    johngalt said: View Post
    Poultry price - as in ”Winner, winner, chicken dinner”?
    LOL!!! Now you got it!!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    18 Jan 2018 #374

    This Build have the new Fonts page in Settings?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 27,242
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17604
    Thread Starter
       18 Jan 2018 #375

    Edwin said: View Post
    This Build have the new Fonts page in Settings?
    Not yet enabled, but the next one might.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    18 Jan 2018 #376

    I even done the skip ahead registry trick but there’s nothing to skip ahead to
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails skip ahead.jpg  
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 18,881
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17083
       18 Jan 2018 #377

    Edwin said: View Post
    I'm good at beatin stuff up! I could lend my talents out for a poultry price!
    No way I'd expect a "paltry" price, Edwin. You should get at least a decent wage for that type of effort! No chicken feed for you!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 6
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 17063
       18 Jan 2018 #378

    WAN down in 17074 build.


    Sooo...RIGHT after the system booted with for the first time with build 17074, even though the network configuration is correct (IP/DNS/Default Gateway all correct etc.), even despite that I tried reseting device/Netsh Interface Ip Reset, also router itself just for the heck of it, still windows network problem solver gave the "cant connect to primary dns server" error plus the "firewall may be blocking..." error also for the heck of it tried turing windows defender firewall off, still pinging outside world gave nothing while local network worked splendidly.
    Rolled back and right after the boot network worked flawlessly, so yeah, wierd that I was the only one with that problem in this build.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 18,881
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17083
       18 Jan 2018 #379

    geisenhorn said: View Post
    Sooo...RIGHT after the system booted with for the first time with build 17074, even though the network configuration is correct (IP/DNS/Default Gateway all correct etc.), even despite that I tried reseting device/Netsh Interface Ip Reset, also router itself just for the heck of it, still windows network problem solver gave the "cant connect to primary dns server" error plus the "firewall may be blocking..." error also for the heck of it tried turing windows defender firewall off, still pinging outside world gave nothing while local network worked splendidly.
    Rolled back and right after the boot network worked flawlessly, so yeah, wierd that I was the only one with that problem in this build.
    You're probably not the only one, Geisenhorn. There're a few gazillion Insiders that have never heard of TF out there. Just sayin' ...
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 1,363
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       18 Jan 2018 #380

    geisenhorn said: View Post
    Sooo...RIGHT after the system booted with for the first time with build 17074, even though the network configuration is correct (IP/DNS/Default Gateway all correct etc.), even despite that I tried reseting device/Netsh Interface Ip Reset, also router itself just for the heck of it, still windows network problem solver gave the "cant connect to primary dns server" error plus the "firewall may be blocking..." error also for the heck of it tried turing windows defender firewall off, still pinging outside world gave nothing while local network worked splendidly.
    Rolled back and right after the boot network worked flawlessly, so yeah, wierd that I was the only one with that problem in this build.
    Well, you have one problem that seems unique, but many people have a vast number of ‘unique’ problems in this build. Other people are having no problems with it, so go figure. Strange array of things with the build.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Hi, I am in the slow ring, an the latest update failed after the second restart and windows installation rolls back to previous insider build. The symptoms are very similar to what's described here...
Source: Announcing Windows Server Insider Preview Build 17074 - Windows Experience Blog 953332203680710656 This is a prototype "dashboard" for Windows Insiders to quickly identify the latest Insider Preview releases for PC, Server, IoT, and...
UPDATE 10/4: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Slow Build 16299.15 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums UPDATE 9/28: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow+Fast Build 16299 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 912785209581555712...
UPDATE 10/4: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Slow Build 16299.15 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums UPDATE 10/2: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 16299.15 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 913556690376773632...
UPDATE 9/26: Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16296 for PC - Windows 10 Forums 911319835648204800 910247567849426945 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16291 for PC - Windows Experience Blog
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49.
Find Us