New version of ASUS AI Suite that works with KB4056892 availabe

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

  1. Posts : 75
    Windows 11 Pro
       #20

    So, the Windows Update installed today on my PC. No issue with that, but AI Suite stopped working.

    Installed this beta version without removing anything and it worked fine.

    Old H87-PLUS in use here.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 26,355
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #21

    Good to hear

    So far only one forums member has posted having problems installing it.
    I have been trying to help him troubleshoot, but to be honest, I have just recently switched to the ASUS platform in the last couple months, so have little experience with it's software quirks.

    Maybe one of you all can help him: AI Suite 3 issue, the system cannot find the file specified. - Windows 10 Forums

    I mean it's hard to troubleshoot a system when it's not in front of you, and I tend to troubleshoot more instinctively, than consciously, letting my fingers do the work, while my brain shuts down(you could call it Zen troubleshooting:)), so that makes it hard, to come up with further ideas sometimes.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 12
    Windows 10
       #22

    I will reach out to him,
    I had one system give me trouble
    PEACE
    Cliff S said:
    Good to hear

    So far only one forums member has posted having problems installing it.
    I have been trying to help him troubleshoot, but to be honest, I have just recently switched to the ASUS platform in the last couple months, so have little experience with it's software quirks.

    Maybe one of you all can help him: AI Suite 3 issue, the system cannot find the file specified. - Windows 10 Forums

    I mean it's hard to troubleshoot a system when it's not in front of you, and I tend to troubleshoot more instinctively, than consciously, letting my fingers do the work, while my brain shuts down(you could call it Zen troubleshooting:)), so that makes it hard, to come up with further ideas sometimes.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 26,355
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #23

    AI Suite has now been officially updated, as opposed to the beta:
    New version of ASUS AI Suite that works with KB4056892 availabe-image.png
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 1,414
    Windows 10 Pro 21H1 64 bit
       #24

    Cliff S said:
    AI Suite has now been officially updated, as opposed to the beta:
    New version of ASUS AI Suite that works with KB4056892 availabe-image.png
    Do you have a link?
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 502
    Win 11 Pro 64 bit
       #25

    Went to the Asus site and only see the beta but not the version posted above.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 26,355
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #26

    Phone Man said:
    Do you have a link?
    stealth2920 said:
    Went to the Asus site and only see the beta but not the version posted above.
    I got it at the Drivers & Tools page for my motherboard.
      My Computers

  8.   My Computers


  9. Posts : 19,215
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #28

    It's still messing up my Ryzen system even without running it. Had to uninstall it completely. One of these days they might get it right but not this time.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 502
    Win 11 Pro 64 bit
       #29

    Didn't see it yesterday when I checked but is there now. Thanks for the info. Do you have to uninstall the old version or can you just install over the top like most updates?
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:41.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums