Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 17063 for PC Insider

Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 31,188
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       02 Jan 2018 #511

    Anybody actually get Sets with 17063? I know that was asked several times after 17063 came out. Don't recall if anyone said they had it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 499
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 builds 17101.1000, 17604.1000, 16299.248
       02 Jan 2018 #512

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	170576
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 1,304
    Triple Boot Windows 10 IP Build 17046/Windows Server 2016/Debian Sid
       02 Jan 2018 #513

    Buildfeed canary remains at 17069 compiled 12/21/2017. Guessing her post tomorrow will refer to some build next week.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 31,188
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       02 Jan 2018 #514

    LEOPEVA64 said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	170576
    Well, that kinda answers my question! Thanks, Leo.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 89
    latest Win10 Insider build
       02 Jan 2018 #515

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Anybody actually get Sets with 17063? I know that was asked several times after 17063 came out. Don't recall if anyone said they had it.
    How do you check if you have it or not???
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 27,253
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17604
    Thread Starter
       02 Jan 2018 #516

    smactilactus said: View Post
    How do you check if you have it or not???
    You can do so by checking to see if you can open tabs like in the video linked below.

    Introducing Sets in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 31,188
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       02 Jan 2018 #517

    Brink said: View Post
    You can do so by checking to see if you can open tabs like in the video linked below.

    Introducing Sets in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
    You get it, Shawn?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       02 Jan 2018 #518

    LEOPEVA64 said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	170576
    Thanks, Leo. My heart is broken.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       02 Jan 2018 #519

    martyfelker said: View Post
    Buildfeed canary remains at 17069 compiled 12/21/2017. Guessing her post tomorrow will refer to some build next week.
    Thanks, Marty. With that and with Leo's post I get this feeling it's going to be Thursday or Friday.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 89
    latest Win10 Insider build
       02 Jan 2018 #520

    Brink said: View Post
    You can do so by checking to see if you can open tabs like in the video linked below. Introducing Sets in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
    Okay. Thanks!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 11/22: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 17046 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 931221002532503552 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17040 for PC - Windows Experience Blog
UPDATE 12/19: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17063 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 938852438303371264 933395243109564416 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17046 for PC - Windows Experience Blog
UPDATE 11/16: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast+Skip Ahead Build 17040 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 928321775498170368 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17035 for PC - Windows Experience Blog
918976964165230592 918950777619484672 918884711891550208 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17017 for PC - Windows Experience Blog
900402809685721088 900405174786695168 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16273 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:43.
Find Us