Windows 10: How to change Email for the Intial Adminstrator
How to change Email for the Intial Adminstrator
long story short.. i signed up using mine and soon to be ex husbands email.. so naturally, i do not want to see this email anymore.
Finnish but not finished
Welcome to the Ten Forums.
You have two options, either use the existing Microsoft Account switching the email address, or to create a brand new user account using your preferred email address.
Option 1 - Switch Windows sign-in MS account email address:
- Switch to a local account: Local Account - Switch to in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
- Switch back to Microsoft Account with different email: Microsoft Account - Switch to in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
Option 2 - Create a new user account, remove the old one:
- Add a new user account for yourself: User Account - Add in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
- Change the type of your new account to Administrator: Account Type - Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
- Delete old user accounts: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
I hope I can explain this correctly. When I first upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 I had been using a Sbcglobal email but have since changed to an Outlook.com email. I'm still currently using the former but not for much longer. We have two User...
Windows 10 automatically attempted to sync my email information when I initially setup my computer. The problem is that is has an incorrect password (I have no idea what it is or where it came from). I've changed the password every way I can think...
I deleted my old email at live.com and created a new Outlook.com email which I use to login to Microsoft. The old bredband email has been deleted but how do I update the email address aat the login screen to show the new one without creating a new...
I have two microsoft emails.
When windows 10 asked me to set up an email account I picked account A. I now want to use account B.
I dont want to create a new family account. Can this be done?
When I first setup the edge browser it gave me options to add email accounts to the share button. One of the accounts doesn't work and I can't find where to edit or delete it.