How about if you could get a program of some sort that could create a password reset file that i can put on my usb
i dont think that will work but thanks :P
It will work to save your music folder at least. I've got access to 30gb of music files and over 2000 photos contained in system images.... But it's your data and loss thereof.
How to Enable the Hidden Windows 7, 8, 10 Admin Account Using the Registry
Administrator account - Enable or Disable in Windows 10
Remove windows login password.
1. Boot from the DVD or USB install media 7. 8, 10
2. Click SHIFT+F10
3. Type regedit and press enter
4. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
5. File menu click Load Hive
6. In the file name field type %windir%\system32\config\SAM and hit enter.
7. Name the Hive Test. Click ok, If you have more than one partition and the file comes up prosess in use you need to navigate to the correct partition, windows\system32\config\SAM, Name the Hive Test. Click ok
8. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\test\SAM\Domains\Account\Users\000001F4
9. From the right side pane double-click the F entry.
10. The line that starts with 0038 is what you want to edit. The value next to 0038 is 11, replace it with 10.
11. Back in the Registry Editor, from the left side click on the name you gave to the hive you loaded earlier and from the file menu click unload Hive.
12. From the File menu, restart the computer and you are done. The Administrator account is now enabled.
13. To remove the admin account follow the steps again and put the 11 back.
Last edited by Brink; 10 Sep 2015 at 22:34.
Reason: added tutorial link for more info