Windows 1809 not showing Account's profile picture anywhere

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 56,309
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21359
       #21

    JohnnyGui said:
    Was that the 19H1 version? If so, when was the last time you clean installed 1809?
    It was indeed for build 18298 (19H1), but it's still a 1809 version.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 445
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1803
    Thread Starter
       #22

    Brink said:
    It was indeed for build 18298 (19H1), but it's still a 1809 version.
    Ah my bad, what I was asking for specifically is the version that comes with the current MCT. Not sure if you have clean installed that version before but I noticed several people having issues regarding the profile picture with that version.
      My Computer

  3. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 56,309
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21359
       #23

    JohnnyGui said:
    Ah my bad, what I was asking for specifically is the version that comes with the current MCT. Not sure if you have clean installed that version before but I noticed several people having issues regarding the profile picture with that version.
    I believe it's still currently build 17763.107 v1809.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 445
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1803
    Thread Starter
       #24

    Brink said:
    I believe it's still currently build 17763.107 v1809.
    Yes, do you recall when the last time was you clean installed that version?
      My Computer

  5. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 56,309
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21359
       #25

    JohnnyGui said:
    Yes, do you recall when the last time was you clean installed that version?

    I don't remember when. It's been a while since I installed it as a VM.
      My Computers

  6. madmax2's Avatar
    Posts : 122
    Windows 10
       #26

    JohnnyGui said:
    Yes, do you recall when the last time was you clean installed that version?
    I am also experiencing same problem

    did you fix this problem?
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 445
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1803
    Thread Starter
       #27

    madmax2 said:
    I am also experiencing same problem

    did you fix this problem?
    The problem actually resolved itself a few weeks back after waking up my PC from sleep. Others who had the same problem also mentioned that the problem got spontaneously fixed. It was probably an issue at Microsoft's servers' end.

    Have you tried turning to a local account again and then signing back into your Microsoft account? (both done through the Account settings)
      My Computer


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:10.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums