How to Add Site to Apps in Start Menu from Internet Explorer in Windows 10
InformationAll apps in the Start menu displays an alphabetical list of shortcuts to all installed Windows apps and desktop apps on your Windows 10 PC. Some of these shortcuts are grouped into folders with the folder name in the alphabetical list.
Internet Explorer allows you to add websites to Apps to be able to quickly open the site directly from your Start menu. When you open an added site from Apps, it will open in Internet Explorer and be the homepage.
This tutorial will show you how to add or remove websites from Internet Explorer to Apps in the Start menu for your account in Windows 10.
EXAMPLE: Site added to Apps in Start menu and site opened from Apps
OPTION ONETo Add Site to Apps from Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Open the website (ex: "www.tenforums.com") you want to add to Apps.
3. Click/tap on the Tools button , and click/tap on Add site to Apps. (see screenshot below)
4. Click/tap on Add to confirm. (see screenshot below)
OPTION TWOTo Remove Site from Apps
1. Open All apps in your Start menu.
2. Right click or press and hold on the website (ex: "www.tenforums.com") you want to remove from Apps, click/tap on More, and click/tap on Open file location. (see screenshot below)
3. Delete the shortcut of the website (ex: "www.tenforums.com") at the location opened in File Explorer. (see screenshot below)