How to Completely Reset Firefox to Default in Windows
InformationYou can completely reset Firefox to default like when it was first installed. Resetting Firefox will include resetting all Firefox settings to default and deleting your profiles, themes, extensions, bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, cookies, and web form auto-fill information.
This tutorial will show you how to completely reset Mozilla Firefox back to default for your account in Windows.
EXAMPLE: Default Firefox first startup
1. Click/tap on the download button below to download the .bat file below.
NoteThe .bat file will delete the two folders below to reset Firefox to default for the current account in Windows.
2. Save the .bat file to your desktop.
3. Unblock the .bat file.
4. Close any open Firefox windows.
5. Run the .bat file.
6. You will now notice a command prompt quickly open and close to reset Firefox to default.
- How to Refresh Firefox in Windows
- How to Reset Google Chrome to Default in Windows
- How to Reset Internet Explorer to Default in Windows 10
- How to Reset Microsoft Edge to Default in Windows 10