How to Pin a World Clock to Start in Windows 10
A world clock is a clock which displays the time for various cities around the world.
This tutorial will show you how to pin to Start a world clock from the Alarms & Clock app for your account in Windows 10.
EXAMPLE: World Clock pinned to Start
1. Open the Alarms & Clock app, and click/tap on World Clock at the top. (see screenshot below)
2. If you haven't already, you will need to add a world clock location that you want to pin to Start.
A) Click/tap on New
(+) button at the bottom right corner. (see screenshot below)
B) Enter a location (ex: "London, England"), select it, and press Enter. (see screenshot below)
3. Right click or press and hold on the world clock (ex: London) you want to pin to Start, and click/tap on Pin to Start. (see screenshot below)
4. Click/tap on Yes to confirm. (see screenshot below)
5. When finished, you can now close the Alarms & Clock app if you like.
6. You can resize, group, turn live tile on/off for the world clock tile on Start.