Change How Long to Show Notifications in Windows 10  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 48,917
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 19640
    Thread Starter
       #10

    I was afraid of that.
      My Computers

  2. Eaglepi's Avatar
    Posts : 184
    Windows 10 Pro Ver. 1803 (OS Build 17134.753 )
       #11

    Brink said:
    I was afraid of that.
    Hope something changes in an update... dumb change in my opinion
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 2
    windows 10
       #12

    hello, in windows 10 x64 18363.476
    i have this issue
    notification Center close very fast
    sometimes notification center open but don't let me touch or select notification,

    any solution without re-install windows. thanks
    Last edited by Brink; 17 Apr 2020 at 09:44. Reason: removed broken video
      My Computer

  4. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 48,917
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 19640
    Thread Starter
       #13

    maricela said:
    hello, in windows 10 x64 18363.476
    i have this issue
    notification Center close very fast
    sometimes notification center open but don't let me touch or select notification,

    any solution without re-install windows. thanks

    Hello Maricela, and welcome to Ten Forums.

    I'm afraid this tutorial will only affect how long notifications stay open, and doesn't affect how long the Action Center stays open.

    If you like, you can use the method in the tutorial below to have the Action Center to always stay open when opened until you close it.

    Turn On or Off Action Center Always Open in Windows 10
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 2
    windows 10
       #14

    thanks, but don't solve problem
    nothing happen when try make click in a notification tile
      My Computer

  6. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 48,917
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 19640
    Thread Starter
       #15

    maricela said:
    thanks, but don't solve problem
    nothing happen when try make click in a notification tile

    In that case, you could see if doing a repair install of Windows 10 may fix it without losing anything.

    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade
      My Computers

  7. Eaglepi's Avatar
    Posts : 184
    Windows 10 Pro Ver. 1803 (OS Build 17134.753 )
       #16

    Brink said:
    In that case, you could see if doing a repair install of Windows 10 may fix it without losing anything.

    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade
    I'm still trying to figure out how to stop my alarms from silencing so quick and going into the control center. I'm not sure if this happened on an upgrade that I did recently but now when I set an alarm on the very last selection it allows you to choose up to one hour for snooze. I changed all mine to One hour and if it works I will report back. Once again to me it doesn't make sense for Windows to make an alarm that turns off before you actually turn it off. Let's hope maybe this will at least give us an hour to turn it off ???
      My Computer


  8. Capt Ahmad's Avatar
    Posts : 8
    Windows 10 Build 1909
       #17

    Hey, this comment is pretty much just "thank you so much" but I wanted to tell you that this community of TenForums is the absolute best solution for my Win 10 bugs and problems. Whoever made the decision of creating this.. deserves much praise!

    Thanks again,
    Kepitano
      My Computer

  9. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 48,917
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 19640
    Thread Starter
       #18

    Capt Ahmad said:
    Hey, this comment is pretty much just "thank you so much" but I wanted to tell you that this community of TenForums is the absolute best solution for my Win 10 bugs and problems. Whoever made the decision of creating this.. deserves much praise!

    Thanks again,
    Kepitano
    John @z3r010 created and is the owner of the site.

    I'm glad the tutorials are able to help.
      My Computers


 

Tutorial Categories

Change How Long to Show Notifications in Windows 10 Tutorial Index Network & Sharing Instalation and Upgrade Browsers and Email General Tips Gaming Customization Apps and Features Virtualization BSOD System Security User Accounts Hardware and Drivers Updates and Activation Backup and Restore Performance and Maintenance Mixed Reality Phone


Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums