Windows 10: Check for Updates in Office 2016 for Windows  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

  1. Posts : 15,402
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       25 Oct 2016 #20

    Actually I did mean Reliability MonitorHistory
    (it's the click to run updates)

    08-Oct-16
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-10-25.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	107453


    12-Oct-16
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-10-25 (1).png 
Views:	48 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	107454
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    25 Oct 2016 #21

    Cliff S:
    If you did mean for me to go to the RELIABILITY HISTORY screen then can you be more specific where I will see updates on that panel? On my Windows 10 desktop I can find the Office updates but not on my laptop.
    Thanks,
    Dan
    Last edited by bromberg; 25 Oct 2016 at 09:29. Reason: clarity
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 15,402
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       25 Oct 2016 #22

    Ok It's the click to run updates you see in the screenshot.
    These are for Office 365 on my desktop,
    and I have similar for OneNote 2016 desktop version, on my laptop.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    25 Oct 2016 #23

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Ok It's the click to run updates you see in the screenshot.
    These are for Office 365 on my desktop,
    and I have similar for OneNote 2016 desktop version, on my laptop.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_10_25_15_13_071.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	107520
    Yes, i now see the update status, however I was hoping to see the actual KB#####s that got installed; can that be done?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 15,402
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       25 Oct 2016 #24

    bromberg said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_10_25_15_13_071.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	107520
    Yes, i now see the update status, however I was hoping to see the actual KB#####s that got installed; can that be done?
    I never see those my self, sorry.
    Maybe they have a new system for Office 2016 & 365?

    Office Updates - Microsoft Office

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3194160
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 15,402
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       25 Oct 2016 #25
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    25 Oct 2016 #26

    It's comforting to know that it's not just me who doesn't see the KB#s ; like you said, maybe that's their new system? Do you show version 1609 build 7369.2038 as your latest update to Excel?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 15,402
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       25 Oct 2016 #27

    bromberg said: View Post
    It's comforting to know that it's not just me who doesn't see the KB#s ; like you said, maybe that's their new system? Do you show version 1609 build 7369.2038 as your latest update to Excel?
    Office version
    Name:  Image 002.png
Views: 424
Size:  33.4 KB

    Excel version
    Name:  Image 001.png
Views: 652
Size:  26.6 KB
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    27 Oct 2016 #28

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Office version
    Name:  Image 002.png
Views: 424
Size:  33.4 KB

    Excel version
    Name:  Image 001.png
Views: 652
Size:  26.6 KB
    OK! Looks like we're in sync - thanks for your feedback and suggestions.
    Dan
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 15,402
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       27 Oct 2016 #29

    bromberg said: View Post
    OK! Looks like we're in sync - thanks for your feedback and suggestions.
    Dan
    You're welcome
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Related Threads
Microsoft starts rolling out Office 2016 to some Office 365 business customers 63377 More: http://microsoft-news.com/microsoft-starts-releasing-office-2016-to-some-office-365-business-customers/
Announcing Insider build 16.0.6568.2016 for Office 2016 on Windows desktop Source: Announcing Insider build 16.0.6568.2016 for Office 2016 on Windows desktop - Microsoft Community
Since upgrading my main desktop to Windows 10, I began having trouble with my Office 2013 installation. I would get the "swirling circle" and the "application has stopped responding" error messages very frequently. I was able to buy the Office 2016...
Hi there I think this comment is allowed - there is an NDA but I think this is OK. The latest update installs OFFICE 2016 just fine and works OK. Office 2010 is left untouched so you can run BOTH concurrently. OUTLOOK 2016 though uses the same...
Source: Modern productivity–Office news at Ignite - Microsoft Office Blogs
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:07.
Find Us