Check for Updates in Office 2016 and Office 2019 for Windows  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

  1. Posts : 26,815
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #10

    I have found that you won't see Office updates in View Your Update History, but... If you look in Reliability History(Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor) they show up there, when Office is updated.

    I mean to see if it is updating.:)
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 6
    Windows 10
       #11

    aksalaymeh said:
    For both items the answer is yes
    I think you have to go to settings - Update & Security - Advance Options - select option Give me updates for other Microsoft Products When I update Windows.

    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html
    Last edited by Brink; 11 Aug 2016 at 21:24. Reason: Added tutorial link for more info
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 226
    windows 10
       #12

    How may I view all the KB#s that have been applied to Office 2016 after all available updates were installed?
    Thanks!
    Dan
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 6
    Windows 10
       #13

    Go to
    Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features\Installed Updates to see windows & Office updates
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 226
    windows 10
       #14

    visheshbsingh said:
    Go to
    Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features\Installed Updates to see windows & Office updates
    Thanks, but oddly I can only get to this panel via ASK CORTANA "INSTALLED UPDATES" - i.e., seems to be hidden in "PROGRAMS and FEATURES" for some reason?
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 6
    Windows 10
       #15

    Cliff S said:
    I have found that you won't see Office updates in View Your Update History, but... If you look in Reliability History(Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor) they show up there, when Office is updated.


    See this you can see all updates ie windows, office , acrobat, silverlight, visual basic etc
    Check for Updates in Office 2016 and Office 2019 for Windows-1.png
    I mean to see if it is updating.:)
    to see which update you are downloading go to settings ( windows key + I) then update and security you will see what you are downloading


    for more detailed update use WUMT (Windows Update Mini Tool)
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 226
    windows 10
       #16

    In my Windows 10 Pro, when I go to RELIABILITY MONITOR this is the screen I see (not the HISTORY as you display):
    Check for Updates in Office 2016 and Office 2019 for Windows-2016_10_25_00_36_191.png
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 64,514
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #17

    Hello Bromberg, :)

    Cliff meant that it should be in "Installed Updates" from "Programs and Features" instead.

    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 226
    windows 10
       #18

    Brink said:
    Hello Bromberg, :)

    Cliff meant that it should be in "Installed Updates" from "Programs and Features" instead.

    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

    Gotcha' - thnx!
    bromberg
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 64,514
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #19

      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:03.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums