How to Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox in Windows 10
InformationYou can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Firefox. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in Firefox that you can also add your favorite websites you visit frequently on to make opening them faster and more convenient.
This tutorial will show you how to import favorites from Microsoft Edge to Mozilla Firefox bookmarks for your account in Windows 10.
NoteUnfortunately, there is currently not a way available to directly import favorites from Microsoft Edge to Firefox.
Instead, we can use the method below to do so as a workaround.
Starting in in Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10565 and Windows 10 TH2 version 10511 build 10568, your favorites and favorites bar in Microsoft Edge are now stored in an ESE database file in the DataStore folder at the location below.
1. Export your favorites from Microsoft Edge to a .htm file.
2. Import the .htm file from Microsoft Edge to Firefox.
- How to Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Firefox in Windows 10
- How to Import and Export Bookmarks via HTML in Firefox
- How to Import or Export Microsoft Edge Favorites as HTML File in Windows 10
- How to Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Internet Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10